Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I used to have really bad dry skin , and one friend recommended this amazing lotion to me , since the first time I used it I saw results. Great quality for a great price !!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Emma B.
Meridian, ID
Super sticky, but the most moisturizing moisturizer I have ever used. Worth it! A little bit goes a long way. The bottle lasts a while. Smells strongly of sun screen due to the spf in the product.
Donielle H.
Collegeville, PA
Super moisturizing and thick. Not the cheap thin stuff. It last very long and makes my skin feel great. Also the only lotion I can use on my face that doesn't break me out.
Amada R.
Andrews, TX
I use this lotion for my kids because they have really dry skin. It works pretty well on them and their skin stays hydrated with this lotion. I recommend it for anyone who has dry skin to use it.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have really dry skin specially on my face but this lotion is perfect for my dry skin i usually use it twice a day but the thing is that if i stop using it for a couple of days my skin goes back to dry but it works for me
nishant p.
branchburg,nj
Excellent lotion for people with dry skin. It cures my dry skin instantly and I no longer wake up at middle of the night itching my leg due to dry skin. It also doesn't have the annoying fragrance to it. However the price is a little high for budget conscious folks.
Melanie P.
I LOVE the Eucerin brand in general. This everyday protection is great because it is light and can literally be worn everyday under clothes or out in the direct sun. The price is reasonable and it can be found at most drug stores.
If you have rough or dry cracked skin this is the product for you. This lotion is a light weight formula that hydrates your skin without being overly oily. It leaves your hands moisturizer for hours. Anytime my hands dry out I would consider buying this product.
Oro F.
At first when i tried using it it was completely horrible!It did not even work on my skin.The scent is not nice.It didn't help when my skin was dry.I bought it at B-J's.The price was fairly good.Later on i liked it because it started moisturizing my skin.
Jennie Joe W.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is easy to apply and does its job perfectly. I use it mostly in the winter when my skin is more dry than usually and I love it. It leaves my skin smooth and soft to the touch.