Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Lisa C.
Springfield, PA
This is a great product. I keep it on my desk at work along with a few other lotions but seem to pick this one up all the time. It really makes my skin look great. I think the price is competitive with the other skin lotions. This is definitely one of my top picks for moisturizing.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I used to have really bad dry skin , and one friend recommended this amazing lotion to me , since the first time I used it I saw results. Great quality for a great price !!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Donielle H.
Collegeville, PA
Super moisturizing and thick. Not the cheap thin stuff. It last very long and makes my skin feel great. Also the only lotion I can use on my face that doesn't break me out.
Emma B.
Meridian, ID
Super sticky, but the most moisturizing moisturizer I have ever used. Worth it! A little bit goes a long way. The bottle lasts a while. Smells strongly of sun screen due to the spf in the product.
nishant p.
branchburg,nj
Excellent lotion for people with dry skin. It cures my dry skin instantly and I no longer wake up at middle of the night itching my leg due to dry skin. It also doesn't have the annoying fragrance to it. However the price is a little high for budget conscious folks.
Amada R.
Andrews , TX
I use this lotion for my kids because they have really dry skin. It works pretty well on them and their skin stays hydrated with this lotion. I recommend it for anyone who has dry skin to use it.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have really dry skin specially on my face but this lotion is perfect for my dry skin i usually use it twice a day but the thing is that if i stop using it for a couple of days my skin goes back to dry but it works for me
If you have rough or dry cracked skin this is the product for you. This lotion is a light weight formula that hydrates your skin without being overly oily. It leaves your hands moisturizer for hours. Anytime my hands dry out I would consider buying this product.
Melanie P.
I LOVE the Eucerin brand in general. This everyday protection is great because it is light and can literally be worn everyday under clothes or out in the direct sun. The price is reasonable and it can be found at most drug stores.
Jennie Joe W.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is easy to apply and does its job perfectly. I use it mostly in the winter when my skin is more dry than usually and I love it. It leaves my skin smooth and soft to the touch.