Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN #81 in Body Sunscreen

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Elissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Everyone needs to wear sunblock every day. So why not put it on when you moisturize? This doesn't have that awful sunblock smell--it smells neutral to me. Keeps my skin moisturizer for a long time as well.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I really like that this good quality lotion, that does great at tackling my dry skin, also contains an SPF that gives my skin daily protection! A littl more greasy than I prefer, but it's tough to get away from that with SPF products.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an extremely good lotion in regard to assisting with dry skin; however, I hate the greasy mess it leaves after applying. My friend suffered from lupus for years and her skin would often go dry and this worked the best out of all other brands for her skin. I guess it really depends upon your skin type if you're a fan of this.
Brandee L.
Laconia, NH
I get extremely dry, cracked skin in the winter, but I HATE using lotions that make me feel greasy and clammy. This lotion is light-weight, absorbs quickly, and leaves me moisturized without feeling like I need a bath. I like that it's unscented, as well. It's a great value for the size and easy to find in most stores.
Katie B.
I like this lotion because I have insanely dry skin. It is gentle but ends up coming off easily especially since I live in Florida and I sweat a lot! It is unscented which is great because scents can really irritate my skin.
Mary H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this for my son to use on his arms where he gets really bad excema, and it works great. I also like that it does not have a very strong smell. I also have several friends that use it on their dry skin and it works great. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy.
Ashley B.
Cranford, NJ
I bought this from Ulta to help with the dry skin on my arms and legs. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower. It has worked to improve the dryness of my skin however I wish it was more of a clear formula than white.
Tracy N.
I really like the Eucerin lotions. I have excessive dry skin. I use the Everyday Protection daily. In the winter, my skin gets really bad and then I switch to one of their creams. It really helps with the cracked, dry skin.
Diane C.
Rochester, NH
This is a great product ,for people who have dry skin or for people who been burned it is long lasting it has a spf of a 15 which is great for people who want to protect thereskin from the uv rays it is price right for the whole family to use the smell is not harsh an leaves your skin feeling soft an smooth
Tiffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product for myself and family. Ever since we found out my daughter had skin issues with eczema we always have a large bottle in our home. It helps soother her skin to where she does not itch. It has also helped with my scar healing. I recommend that anyone with skin issues uses this product!