Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Ebony R.
My son has really dry skin to include eczema. This works really well on top of rx creams. It's really thick and provides great moisture just out of the shower. However, this lotion leaves a bit of a residue which can turn sticky if not rubbed completely in. Leaves something to be desired as far as scent also.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
This lotion actually came in a travel kit I bought, so I actually got the travel sized lotion, but it worked well. There was enough product for a week long trip, and it smells pretty good too. It's not perfume scented, but it has a clean smell. I'd buy it again.
Luna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
THIS is my holy grail of all moisturizers. Living on the east coast means we get brutal winters and I develop dry scaly skin. This combats all of those symptoms AND it has SPF for an all day protection from the sun. I will be a lifelong customer of all products Eucerin!
Adrienne M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a light and easy absorbing lotion and keeps your skin moist all day. I love that there is SPF built in so that even as I'm running errands or just in and out of offices my skin is protected. This is a daily must have for those of you who want to protect your skin and stay moisturized too!
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Eucerin is my and my husband's preferred, go-to lotion. It is gentle on the skin. My husband has very sensitive skin and is prone to acne, and this does not clog his pores. We use it nightly before bedtime. We buy the large body every month or so.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Eucerin Lotion is one of the very few products that actually hydrated my face. It's gentle, and doesn't burn after putting it on. I love that I can also protect my face from sun damage when using it. The only downfall for me was that it takes awhile to dry, and that it's a tad sticky.
Candace A.
I have really dry skin and i suffer fro eczema as well. So this helps to give my skin that extra moisture that it needs. I use it when i get out of the shower at night and in the morning. I also carry a smaller size in my purse. It's my go to I always have it in my bathroom. Its a must
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
We keep a Eucerin bottle on hand at all moments because it is the only lotion I've found that can both hydrate your skin, but also have minimal if any fragrance to it. As a man, I don't want any weird smells on my body, but rather a natural and neutral scent, so I appreciate that this lotion remains that way. I've bought a big 3 pack at BJs before, which was actually a really good deal.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lotion because it helps keep my family's skin soft and healthy. Having moisturized skin is a big deal to me so I am happy that I found this product. The only con is the price, the product is a bit pricey. Although, the price is a bit high, I gladly buy it again
Tina L.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the best lotion I have fou,d that also has an dog. I get eczema during the winter, a small patch on my back, but this lotion, when used regularly, keeps the eczema from forming. Its great in the summer as well when you need to hydrate your skin as well as an spf.