Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Michaun F.
Worcester
Hands down the best body lotion for extreme dry skin. It is moisturizing and slightly oily which is what I need. I use this lotion directly out of the shower and it last all day. Highly recommended!
Laura S.
Richmond, VA
My mother loves Eucerin, she always says that you get what you pay for and at 96 years old I think she knows what she is talking about. It helps her skin to stay moisturized every time she uses it.
Jennifer H.
I actally bought this crean because my kids gave ecsema and this cream really helped them with their dry skin and i use ut as well leaves my body feeling soft and a little bit greasy though but soft
Kristen G.
Candler, NC
I suffer with extremely dry skin and this lotion seems to be the only one that works for me. The lotion is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. This product is a great value!
Jackye C.
The older i get the dryer my skin gets and this lotion is my favorite. leaves no greasy or sticky feeling on your skin. very gentle to the skin. you can buy this anywhere. last all day.
Tamika F.
Browns Summit, NC
Great lotion for Dry Skin. It's awesome for drier, colder months. I have friends with eczema; and when they're not using a lotion with cortisone, they're using Eucerin; they swear buy it.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I bought this for my elderly mother who has very, very dry skin. I needed something that would moisturize her skin and prevent her from scratching her legs to the point of bleeding. This did the trick and works much better than the coconut oil we tried. Besides moisturizing, the bottle says that it also gently exfoliates rough and dry skin. That must be true because it's really working. I will continue using this on her and like it enough to buy it for myself too. It doesn't leave your skin greasy and absorbs shortly after rubbing it in. It's also truly unscented and won't clog pores. Perfect.
Kiara G.
San Diego, CA
I loved this lotion skin was nice and smooth after use! I love the hint of oil it would give my legs making them look very nice and toned. Helps a lot with dry skin!
Cassidy W.
Is really great on the patches of skin where I get dry skin. I also use it a few days after I get a new tattoo to keep it hydrated without the goopiness of aquaphor.
beth B.
Parma, Ohio
This product makes the skin soft and a little lotion goes a long way! For the price it's well worth it! You can pick this product up in any drug or big box store !