Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Ivy P.
I'm not 100% sure if this is the exact Eucerin product I used for my tattoo but it sounds like it and looks like it. Anyway, this lotion is quite thick but it worked wonders on keeping my tattoo moisturized as it healed. I even still use it whenever my tattoo looks a little dry. However, I didn't like it on my face or anywhere else in me because it is very sticky and thick.
Pandora A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love this lotion. My baby had a rash from some other popular brand baby products. Like me he has sensitive skin and ecama. When I switch to this lotion the rash went away it a matter of days. Definitely get this product for sensitive skin. It works great. The only down side is that it's a little light. It's not a thick lotion so you do have to keep reapplying it. If you have dry skin go for the thinker one. Stick with this brand though it's amazing.
jordin w.
Hoover, AL
I suffer from having extremely dry feet and elbows. I have been a religious user of tea tree oil lotions in attempts to aid the dryness. I decided to try this Dry Skin therapy lotion when a friend suggested to me. Since the daily use of this, I can tell my feet have become less dry. I put this all over and I am a fan of the very faint scent it has. It is not overpowering for me since I prefer a scentless lotion.
Gabrielle E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is amazing for people with eczema. My skin gets really dry, itchy and cracked especially in the winter but this creamy and rich lotion resolves the issues. The lotion gets greasy and it makes using items after using the lotion difficult. But the pros outweigh the cons. Highly recommended since it works so well in moisturizing!
Kaitlyn R.
I originally bought this for a fairly new tattoo I got. Scent free and great for sensitive skin. Kept my tattoo, along with the rest of my skin, well hydrated without feeling oily or greasy. My skin is always delicate after shaving my legs so this is a go to for fresh out of the shower moisturizing. The spf gives peace of mind as well if I know I'll be in the sun at any point during the day
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Eucerin dry skin therapy lotion with spf 15 is amazing! It gives you moisture all day while providing a little protection from the sun. This lotion is so gentle, I am able to use it all over my body! I ran out of facial moisturizer and used this on my face! It did not clog my pores and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Michelle W.
Whitesboro , TX
I was having issues with my nose being so dry and peeling. My makeup would have scaley skin mixed in it. I read about this lotion and having use Eucerin lotion in the past I decided to try it. This has really helped my dry nose and peeling. It feels good on the skin and I would definitely recommend it.
Shanelle D.
Ok so I'm the type of person who gets ashy quick & my skin takes a lot to get moisturized because I have pretty dry skin. But I love this lotion and the thick formula. What I like is that I don't need a lot to get the job done. With other lotions I need to apply so much just to feel moisturized and not ashy but not with eucerin.. The smell is not all that great but if your looking for a product that works and works especially for dry skin I def would say choose Eucerin
Sweetz J.
Lithonia, GA
I suffer from extremely dry skin and Eucerin is the only product that really adds moisture back to my skin, without leaving me greasy or eventually wearing off hours later. I can literally go a whole day with my skin having a brilliant and natural glow of moisture to it. I love the variety of targeted treatments the brand offers for different issues and skin types. I also like that I can find Eucerin conveniently in multiple retail stores that I frequently shop in.
Cadelyn B.
Duncan Falls, OH
This is honestly one of the only lotions I'll use. I've used it since I was a kid. The smell isn't that pleasant to me but I'm just not a big fan of the smell of lotion but I don't buy scented lotion because I fear that it will dry my skin out. So overall the best option for me, one thing I will say for this brand is to never get the richer option in this brand because it is so thick that it is hard to spread so always go for the creamier ones