BY EUCERIN

• My skin is very dry will this help me out?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley C.
Ithaca, NY
I have very dry skin and this is the only lotion that works. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it daily. It does not have any scent, although I wish there was a slight smell. I plan on buying this again soon, as my supply is about to run out.
Jocelyn F.
I always have a bottle of this handy, especially in the winter. It's amazing at preventing/helping heal cracked, dry, itchy hands.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I am from Florida but live up north right now. In Florida, my skin does not seem to get as dry because it is humid but up north it is terrible! This works much better than perfume-based brands.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Great lotion really helps a lot and is ok to use on my son whose skin is sensitive to a lot of things.
Sarah C.
This lotion is great for extreme dry skin. It last longs and soaks in very well.
Devon D.
I like this lotion because it is a good go-to when you are looking for your perfect one. I buy it and leave it at work for emergencies. But, it really is just ok.
Amanda G.
Brooklyn, Ny
So I needed something for my super dry skin and I'd figured I would try this. It worked but left my skin super greasy and oily. I wouldn't use this for my hands and face but I guess it gets the job done
Ambar T.
Bronx, NY
Always carry a bottle in my purse, helps my dry skin feel well moisturize and soft.l recommend it to everyone
Renee H.
Muskegon, MI
I use this daily in the winter. It always helps with my dry skin and I like how it is not perfume smell but a light, fresh scent
Amy M.
Eucerin was always given to my sister for her dry, sensitive skin. Great product for skin that needs extra care and moisture.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
My skin is very dry will this help me out?