BY EUCERIN

Heal very dry, sensitive skin with a lotion specifically formulated to repair and protect. This unique, emollient-rich formula uses simple, trusted ingredients, and no irritating fragrances or dyes, to soothe and help heal even severely dry skin, for noticeably healthier-looking skin that's moisturized all day long. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• My skin is very dry will this help me out?2 Answers
Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Original Moisturizing Lotion
  • "This lotion is great for extreme dry skin. It last longs and soaks in very well. " in 84 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this handy, especially in the winter. It's amazing at preventing/helping heal cracked, dry, itchy hands." in 62 reviews
  • "Great lotion really helps a lot and is ok to use on my son whose skin is sensitive to a lot of things. " in 23 reviews
Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
I’ve had eczema for almost 30 years and this is the only lotion I’ve been able to use. My skin is very hyper sensitive and this is so gentle. It lasts a good long time. I go through about a bottle a month. Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Original Moisturizing Lotion
Monica J.
Austin, TX
I love this brand I use this every single day for my skin I have really dry patchy skin and I definitely apply this to food and moisturize every single day super sensitive with my skin so very particular with the products that I put on my face and this is one of the products that I am comfortable using it is a little pricey but it's worth every penny because it's very effective definitely recommend to anybody with dry skin
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
This lotion is excellent for very dry and thirsty skin. It takes a little more effort to spread it across and sink into the skin, but once it's been absorbed your skin will feel soft, supple, and moisturized all day.

The water in my city is very hard and leaves my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable after a shower. This is the only lotion that can quench my skin's thirst after my daily shower and keep it hydrated throughout the day. No more random dry, scaly patches on my body!

If you have pretty normal skin or tend to sweat a lot for whatever reason, you may not like this simply because it can feel heavy on the skin. Otherwise, I totally recommend it.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mom was in the hospital with a skin infection and this was the only thing she was allowed to Putin her skin. My skin got so dry from spending two weeks there helping her and the constant hand washing and showering to get rid of germs. This lotion is amazing! It seems thick but absorbs quickly. It even got rid of the red bumps of the back of my arms. It is totally worth the extra couple dollars.
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite smelling product in the world, but I have very sensitive skin, and it works well for that.

I used to use this Eucerin daily when I was a younger and my dry skin was at its worst.

Now that my skin has leveled out a bit and I am an adult, I don't really use it for myself, but I still use Eucerin occasionally for my son's exzema, because it is good quality for the purpose.

It's pretty thick and smells utilitarian, but it does the job.
Britney L.
If you have very dry skin, this is the lotion to get. It can leave a bit of a tacky residue on the skin but I will just put pants or pajamas over it and it absorbs nicely. I live in Colorado and this lotion works well in the dry climate/high altitude. It is affordable and the only thing is it has a sort of medicinal smell, but I don't mind that. I would recommend this if you are looking for a good lotion for dry skin.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
This stuff is great, I used it when coming back from Vegas. I was covered in dry patches from such a dry climate. I would use daily to help bring back some moisture to my skin. It is a little oily feeling in comparison to other lotions on the market, but honestly it does work if you can get past 5-10 minutes of feeling oily. It soaks right in.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is the bonus by bottle it gives you 25% more it's great percentage to scan it comes from the sensitive skin experts the formula is very very rich and very creamy the formula it's so seals to protect and heal very trite confirm his skin you can buy it in any department store a drug store or supermarket they usually have it it's a great price try it
Megan F.
This lotion is amazing for people with dry skin. I put it on right after I shower and the moisture lasts all day. You get a rather large bottle for the price and I find that it lasts a long time. It's gentle enough that I can use it on my legs right after I shave and not have any burning sensation, but it still gets the job done. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it doesn't have a scent.
Deanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My brother uses this every day after he showers. He has eczema, very dry skin and the doctors recommended this for him and it does work very well. He used to be in pain because of how dry his skin was, and be embarrassed because it looked scaley. But this has improved his skin so much. I find it leaves a residue when I use it.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
My skin is very dry will this help me out?