BY EUCERIN

• My skin is very dry will this help me out?2 Answers
Trila D.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
This lotion is excellent for very dry and thirsty skin. It takes a little more effort to spread it across and sink into the skin, but once it's been absorbed your skin will feel soft, supple, and moisturized all day.

The water in my city is very hard and leaves my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable after a shower. This is the only lotion that can quench my skin's thirst after my daily shower and keep it hydrated throughout the day. No more random dry, scaly patches on my body!

If you have pretty normal skin or tend to sweat a lot for whatever reason, you may not like this simply because it can feel heavy on the skin. Otherwise, I totally recommend it.
Kait B.
Kait B.
Le Center, MN
Not my favorite smelling product in the world, but I have very sensitive skin, and it works well for that.

I used to use this Eucerin daily when I was a younger and my dry skin was at its worst.

Now that my skin has leveled out a bit and I am an adult, I don't really use it for myself, but I still use Eucerin occasionally for my son's exzema, because it is good quality for the purpose.

It's pretty thick and smells utilitarian, but it does the job.
Britney L.
Britney L.
If you have very dry skin, this is the lotion to get. It can leave a bit of a tacky residue on the skin but I will just put pants or pajamas over it and it absorbs nicely. I live in Colorado and this lotion works well in the dry climate/high altitude. It is affordable and the only thing is it has a sort of medicinal smell, but I don't mind that. I would recommend this if you are looking for a good lotion for dry skin.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Original Moisturizing Lotion is so soothing to my skin. I get exceptionally dry year round and this lotion does a great job of hydrating my skin and preventing it from cracking or being itchy because it is too dry. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who has exceptionally dry skin because while being super moisturizing, it is also super gentle so it really takes care of your skin.
Megan F.
Megan F.
This lotion is amazing for people with dry skin. I put it on right after I shower and the moisture lasts all day. You get a rather large bottle for the price and I find that it lasts a long time. It's gentle enough that I can use it on my legs right after I shave and not have any burning sensation, but it still gets the job done. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it doesn't have a scent.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
My mom was in the hospital with a skin infection and this was the only thing she was allowed to Putin her skin. My skin got so dry from spending two weeks there helping her and the constant hand washing and showering to get rid of germs. This lotion is amazing! It seems thick but absorbs quickly. It even got rid of the red bumps of the back of my arms. It is totally worth the extra couple dollars.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Jacksonville, FL
I am in love with all Eucerin products. I have dry, Allergy prone skin & Eucerin products were the very FIRST, & remain 1 of the very few products that actually help to hydrate my dry skin.It's such a gentle product I use it everyday, & especially after showers, & when my skin starts to itch randomly from allergies. I will be using Eucerin dry skin therapy products until I die.
Rose G.
Rose G.
I have very dry skin. It causes a lot of discomfort. So having a tried and true lotion that keeps my skin moisturized and smooth is very important to me. Eucerin is definitely my go to brand for that reason. My only criticism applies to every lotion with a pump, so it's not exclusive to this brand. I hate the little dried lotion piece that comes out when you use the product.
Janna C.
Janna C.
Miami Beach, FL
I have to use non fragrant lotions due to really bad eczema. This lotion has helped with breakouts. I live in Florida so it is a little thick for daily use, I only put on whole body in the evening before bed. In the daytime I only add to essential areas (hands, knees, elbows, ankles) if you're looking for something fragrant free and reduced eczema breakouts... This is it
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fargo, ND
This product works really well at moisturizing my skin. It is a little expensive but I think it's worth the money. I bought it at CVS and have been pleased with the results. I have some bumps on my arms and this helps a lot with soothing them. The only problem I have with this is that it tends to feel sticky afterwards and never fully soaks into my skin.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
My skin is very dry will this help me out?