Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea 75ml uploaded by Daniela V.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea plus Carnitine; - Rich body moisturiser for dry patches of skin. A rich moisturiser for rough, tight and dry skin that delivers long-lasting relief to problem areas such as the elbows and knees. Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea plus Carnitine is designed specifically to give intensive moisturisation to dry, rough, chapped and scaly patches of skin. It is enriched with two of the skins own moisturisers, Urea and Lactate, to help restore the skins natural moisture balance. It also contains Carnitine to strengthen the skins natural barrier and protect it from further moisture-loss. It is an ideal product for problem areas such as elbows and knees. Benefits; : - In 93% of cases the skin condition was considerably improved. - 96% of physicians approved the product as being suitable to recommend to a patient for dry skin. - Patients also agreed the cream provides long-lasting moisture, reduces tension and is suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea 75ml
  • "Such an amazing cream use it when my skin acts up and gets all dry and cracked my dr recommend it and honestly one of my favorites is a little pricey but if you have dry skin it is 100% worth it I got mine from Walgreens I buy it every time I run out can't live without it " in 81 reviews
  • "Very hydrating, sinks into skin quick, pleasant smell, great for dry, sensitive skin, long lasting" in 16 reviews
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Hydrating and soothing. I have eczema and it’s a great product to use at night time is you feel irritated with dryness, flacking and redness. Affordable and located in most pharmacies and department stores
Abby C.
Chatsworth, Ca
My son and I have extremely sensitive skins. I get extreme heat rashes on top of hives, and he has severe eczema. The Dr. has prescribed and recommended Eucerin for our skin conditions. Since using it we have never turned back to anything else. It helps the dryness, sensitivity, itchyness, and cracks we get. I truly stand by this product. It has helped my son get through a really bad skin phase the last several years. This product stands by its description.
Jas. J.
Great product! I have psoriasis patches on my skin & let me just tell you the disappeared it works better than the over the counter psoriasis lotions. I use it everyday on my skin & not one patch has came back. It's a bit expensive for a lotion/cream but it is totally worth it at $14. This is my holy grail of all lotions when I run out I instantly go buy more. I would highly recommend!
Kat A.
Winston Salem, NC
I have dry, bumpy skin so I tend to try and keep my skin moisturised through out the day. It is not harsh nor thick, I bought it at target and love it. My mom uses it as well and she has type 2 diabetes. We both like the fact that it does not have a harsh smell to it and would most definitely recommend it to anybody.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
I struggled to find a moisturizer that didn't leave my skin feeling dry after only a few hours yet would not make my eczema flare up. My skin can be very sensitive which limits the lotions and creams I can use. After using this only once, I won't use anything else. I love the feel of this product on my skin and I still feel moisturized well into my day. I've tried the Equate version of this Eucerin products and found that while "ok," I have gotten to the point where I HAVE to have the Eucerin.
EDITH C.
Frederick, MD
I've tried SO many products throughout the years for my eczema. Shortly after my son was born we found out he has it too. We used everything on the shelf and prescription medicated creams too when my mom recommended Eucerin. It helps heal flare ups so fast and stops itching so much quicker than all other creams we've tried. Its the only thing we keep at home now.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is great for people with very dry skin, sensitive, and even eczema. I have used this and I have used this on my daughter. It is worth the price for what you get. You can buy it online or walgreens. I would and do buy this over and over again. I would recommend it to anyone with any skin conditions.
Susan H.
Chino Hills, CA
I have eczema and have dry flaky skin on my feet. It is so embarrassing if i step out without lotion. Most lotions I use don't last throughout the day and the flakiness begins to show after a few hours of use. I have been so happy with the Eucerin brand of lotions. It does not wear off and leaves me feeling "normal" and confident! Love this brand!
Andrea M.
Rockdale, TX
Okay, let me start by saying that this stuff really does work. I tend to put it on at night because although it dries well and doesn't make me feel oily, it seems to leave some sort of residue behind that i find pretty noticeable. Also, the smell is a bit odd - I'm gonna be that I am smelling the Urea. However, since it is the Urea that makes it work so well, I really shouldn't complain. I prefer to use this in the winter when my skin tends to flake and ash the worst.
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this product to combat my mild/moderate eczema. It's not greasy like some other extra strength moisturizers, but still provides a high level of moisture for those extra dry patches. Don't worry about the small size. You don't need to use very much at a time to see great results!
Brooke B.
Has anyone used this on their face? Wondering how well it works or if it's too thick to clog pores. I have very acne prone skin that is normal to dry