Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Foot Creme uploaded by Jennifer K.Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Foot Creme uploaded by Elyse S.

BY EUCERIN #90 in Skin Treatments

Eucerin® Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Foot Creme.

New.

Sensitive skin experts.

Dermatologist recommended.

Alpha hydroxy enriched formula relieves dry, scaly skin after just one use.

Provides 24 hour moisture.

Fragrance free. see more...

Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
First off, I do not have diabetes. I do have extremely dry feet though. It is super affordable and can be found at your local store. I put this on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up they feel like I've had a pedicure. I'm already on my third bottle of this!!
LaLa L.
Yonkers, NY
Altjough, I AM insulin resistant, I do not have diabetes. I do however, have impeccably dry skin. Most foot creams absorb too quickly and don't seem to last. This though... this is officially my favorite foot cream! it goes on things smooth leaving a slight smooth layer of moisture. Definitely a must have in my home!!
Jennifer K.
A great stocking stuffer!! Works so well on those cracked feet, hands, and elbows. My husband loves it because it doesn't burn his dry hands. Don't be fooled by the name....it's not JUST for feet.
brittany b.
Henderson
Works well when your skin is dry you can get it at any store or drug store feel great to my skin i enjoy it alot
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Works absolute wonders. With the weather changing and my skin becoming extremely dry its a must have.

back