Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Rainbow O.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Body Lotion.

Dermatologist recommended.

Since 1900.

Sensitive skin experts.

Alpha hydroxy + ceramide 3 enriched formula moisturizes & softens dry skin after just one use.

Provides 24 hour moisture.

Fragrance free. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This lotion has been pretty effective in helping my dry skin. I was not a fan of the way it felt a tad bit greasy. Throughout the day, this greasy feeling does wear off thankfully. This is the first time I have used this product and I will definitely be purchasing again when I run out of my first bottle.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I actually got this to treat eczema because I heard that one of the ingredients (urea) was beneficial to treat eczema. It did work very well and soothed irritated skin. Would recommend trying this one out for eczema
Shantal V.
Shantal V.
It works wonders for dry skin and even eczema! It's prescribed for my two boys who both have it so you can only imagine what it does for just dry skin. If you need inatant results this is the go to. Just remember to apply after baths or showers and throughout the day as needed.