BY EUCERIN

Properties: DermoPurifyer Eucerin Cleansing Gel has the following properties: ▪ Clean and reduces excess fat while gently removes dirt and makeup. ▪ The skin is clean and fresh and supple. ▪ Non-comedogenic. ▪ Antibacterial. Indications: The excellent... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nika B.
Dubai , Dubai
This is my everyday cleanser. I have oily, acne probe skin and this is the only cleanser that has effectively helped me to manage my outbreaks. It has been so effective that I can now go for weeks and weeks without having any Acne outbreaks at all which is fantastic because it really gives my skin the opportunity to heal again. Its affordable and especially designed for oily, blemish prone skin. It washes off 98% of my make up on the first go and I pair it with a Eucerin Toner, Scrub and moisturizer in my daily skincare routine. Super amazing product!
Maria L.
Matosinhos
Love it! This is one of my day/night routine staples! I feel like this truly cleanses my skin deeply and makes a clean base for the rest of my products. It's also really refreshing and doesn't cause me to breakout! Nice packaging as well!
Oleydis Carolina R.
Me parece un gran producto para purificar la piel antes de aplicar algún maquillaje pesado como lo seria para Halloween.
Hola, deseo comprar este producto pues mi piel es grasa con acne, pero quisiera saber si este gel limpiador es para piel sensible o puede causar alguna irritación... gran