Skin CareFacial SkincareEucerin
Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml

Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml

Properties: DermoPurifyer Eucerin Cleansing Gel has the following properties: ▪ Clean and reduces excess fat while gently removes dirt and makeup. ▪ The skin is clean and fresh and supple. ▪ Non-comedogenic. ▪ Antibacterial. Indications: The excellent...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml!
Noemi M.
santiago
Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml uploaded by Noemi M.
This product is incredible, I do not know if they have had problems with pimples coming out just when you least expect it, this gel I do it at night and when I wake up it is no longer red and it is deflamed I love it
Karen A.
Los Titanes, segunda etapa, M.F, LT siete
Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml uploaded by Karen A.
I love this product, it leaves my skin very soft and eliminates the extra fat it produces. It also helps with acne
Mariana N.
Mexico
Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml uploaded by Mariana N.
Hey! Today I want to share my two favorite cleansers for my face! The first is this small of Charcoal Cleanser that at first I must be honest I did not love it too much! But I must admit that now I love it! It has activated carbon, which helps us to detoxify our face. There are different presentations! but I like this one. #Charcoal #Detox The second! It is this beauty of cleanser DermoPurifyer Oil Control Cleansing Gel, which helps me control the oil on my skin, and helps me with my pimples. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend it! all this brand of Eucerin, it's great for the face. #dermopure #favorite ¿ Wich is your favorite cleaner?
Leziel K.
Am Leher Tor Ia ,Bremerhaven
This is my face gel cleanser .I really really love to used this because this face cleanser is good for sensitive skin specially in my eye part area .mostly some face cleanser is very strong for me and got many red in my face and this eucerin dermopure is very amazing I love it . By the way I have eczema and this is so safe from eczema or sensitive skin like me . Try yours now . Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml
dani A.
santiago
Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleansing Gel, 200ml uploaded by dani A.
This soap is very good for removing all impurities from the face and does not leave a feeling of dryness, that is why it is very good when you have sensitive skin because it will not cause major skin injuries, it also removes all traces of makeup that may exist in your face.
Maria L.
Matosinhos
Love it! This is one of my day/night routine staples! I feel like this truly cleanses my skin deeply and makes a clean base for the rest of my products. It's also really refreshing and doesn't cause me to breakout! Nice packaging as well!
Jessica B.
I loved the product, it improves the appearance of your facial skin, it does not dry out, it does not irritate. Thanks to this product my acne process has improved a lot.
cherise M.
What I love about this is the makeup removing ability. I never sleep with makeup and believe in removing all the mascara before you go to sleep. It also cleanses my face so well! Use it Inc combination with the whole purifying range. Together it is the best! When my skin is breaking out I love inspecting my face after each step to see how it cleanses. And I can say it does an amazing job! Smells to refreshing and feels refreshing too. Can't wait to wash my face every day.
Catalina C.
Santiago
Este gel limpiador me encanta, es uno de los mejores que he probado para controlar el acné y la grasitud en mi rostro, el uso en las mañanas y en las noches para quitarme la suciedad de mi rostro. Además me deja el rostro suave y sin ningún rastro de grasitud, pero debo decir que me deja un poco tirante, pero luego al aplicar un hidratante se quita.
Corina V.
Eucerin dermopurifying cleanser is a very effective hydrating cleansing that removes all the impurities that acumulate in your skin during the day without drying your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...