BY EUCERIN

Treat your skin to Eucerin® Dermo PURIFYER Toner a dermatologically tested cleansing formula that works to clear oily spot-prone skin and intensively clean the T-Zone and other problem areas. Dedicated to oily blemish-prone skin the Dermo PURIFYER range addresses the four skincare key factors: hyperkeratosis (disrupted skin cell shedding) seborrhea (excess sebum production) microbial colonisation (increased bacteria proliferation) and irritation of the skin. With 2% lactic acid the anti-bacterial formula actively gets to work unclogging pores without over-drying and preventing blemishes by reducing bacteria. Particularly effective on the T-zone the toner will leave your skin feeling fresh and looking clean. - K.N. Can be used alongside common topical medication. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. see more...

ellie M.
I have combination/oily skin so the fact that this toner has alcohol in it is fine for me. It feels like it does a good job getting in pores, but as far as improving acne, it hasn't done much for me.
haley c.
I feel like it sometimes works for my skin but sometimes it doesn’t.
But I really like it.
All in all it’s effective. I use it for a few weeks and when I feel like it dries out my skin too much, I stop using it and start again after some days.
Elisma D.
This is one of my favourite tones. I have sensitive skin and easily break out when products contain too many harsh products. This one is alcohol free and still it leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
Thays S.
This is one is part of my daily routine since 4 years ago I dont thinking change it....it removes dirty and leave my face gentle and clean....perfect for oily skin
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I like tihis products. (Most of Eiucerin's products are very good)  ♥ It has a rich aroma, soft, not at all alcoholic. I tell you that I like to use tonics to remove any excess cleaning gel. The most important thing is that the skin does not dry out.Has ingredients that dissolve fat, but in turn have ingredients that moisturize the skin and help maintain its PH.  Though I would not recommend it for sensitive skin.
Luz Paola M.
I'm mixed skin and this tonic has really improved the appearance of my skin, it is not strong, so it not dry my skin, I love your smell It has a good price and is of very good quality, my skin is really toned and fresh after a day exposed to many pollutants
Teresa R.
Little Rock
This was recommended to me by my DERMATOLOGIST!!! It’s and awesome super affordable product that leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without over drying it
keila f.
miami, FL
Is perfect for my skin, I have been using it for a while, I have not seen it more where I usually buy, but it is a good product
Elaine R.
Concord, CA
This product is soooo good! You feel so clean after use it! Mine is over, but thinking seriously about buying it again!
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Definitely need to try this! I love this brand, their products are amazing and this toner works amazingly
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Toner Who use this toner ?