Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Toner uploaded by Natasha Carolina Z.Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Toner uploaded by Pavethra R.

BY EUCERIN

Treat your skin to Eucerin® Dermo PURIFYER Toner a dermatologically tested cleansing formula that works to clear oily spot-prone skin and intensively clean the T-Zone and other problem areas. Dedicated to oily blemish-prone skin the Dermo PURIFYER range addresses the four skincare key factors: hyperkeratosis (disrupted skin cell shedding) seborrhea (excess sebum production) microbial colonisation (increased bacteria proliferation) and irritation of the skin. With 2% lactic acid the anti-bacterial formula actively gets to work unclogging pores without over-drying and preventing blemishes by reducing bacteria. Particularly effective on the T-zone the toner will leave your skin feeling fresh and looking clean. - K.N. Can be used alongside common topical medication. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like tihis products. (Most of Eiucerin's products are very good)  ♥ It has a rich aroma, soft, not at all alcoholic. I tell you that I like to use tonics to remove any excess cleaning gel. The most important thing is that the skin does not dry out.Has ingredients that dissolve fat, but in turn have ingredients that moisturize the skin and help maintain its PH.  Though I would not recommend it for sensitive skin.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm mixed skin and this tonic has really improved the appearance of my skin, it is not strong, so it not dry my skin, I love your smell It has a good price and is of very good quality, my skin is really toned and fresh after a day exposed to many pollutants
Elisma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite tones. I have sensitive skin and easily break out when products contain too many harsh products. This one is alcohol free and still it leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
Thays S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one is part of my daily routine since 4 years ago I dont thinking change it....it removes dirty and leave my face gentle and clean....perfect for oily skin
keila f.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is perfect for my skin, I have been using it for a while, I have not seen it more where I usually buy, but it is a good product
ELAINE R.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is soooo good! You feel so clean after use it! Mine is over, but thinking seriously about buying it again!
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Definitely need to try this! I love this brand, their products are amazing and this toner works amazingly
Pavethra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently I've been using this toner for almost 4 months day and night and I'm in love with it! This toner formula is very lightweight and it is non greasy product.It is best to apply after using the Eucerin Cleanser for a better results. The packaging is suitable for travelling although it has great amount of product in it. The toner also helps to calm down my active blemishes and reduce the dirt on my face actively.
Jessica S.
Somerset
Highly recommend this product. Absolutely love. I’m on my third bottle of this now. I use it everyday morning and night and it leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed
Nika B.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used with the Demo Purifyer cleanser and Scrub, this is a product that is often overlooked but has made the biggest difference in my skincare routine. The Dermo Purifying toner removes all excess dirt that has been left even after you have washed your face with the cleanser. Even though it does contain Alcohol, it doesn't over-dry and leaves your skin feeling super fresh and clean.