Eucerin Dermo Capillaire Anti-dandruff Gel Shampoo for Sensitive Greasy Scalp for Women, 250ml uploaded by Lili F.Eucerin Dermo Capillaire Anti-dandruff Gel Shampoo for Sensitive Greasy Scalp for Women, 250ml uploaded by Amany I.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin DermoCapillaire Anti-dandruff Gel Shampoo Greasy Scalp: Reduces irritation, itchiness and controls dandruff since first use. Healthy scalp and beautiful hair. see more...

Amany I.
This Great shampoo for greasy itchy scalp was prescribed by my doctor. It lathers beautifully and it cleans my hair really well. It also does not make my hair awful like other medicinal shampoos out there and it smells great too! I love it and totally recommend it!
Pilar M.
My doctor told me to buy it and when I did it I told him that it was the best option for my problem. It smells so well and it lasts a lot
Daniela H.
Lima
I really like it because I started to use Eucerin since 2014 and it's an effective product for sensitive greasy scalp for women.

Amazon