BY NONE

Eucerin? Dermatoclean Mild Cleansing Milk 200 Ml. see more...

Eucerin® Dermatoclean Mild Cleansing Milk 200 Ml.
  • "My favorite product, I use it twice a day and feel light and refreshed. My skin is sensitive but with it I had no problems, it does not smell strong and does not leave oily skin, Is really effective, is perfect ♥" in 3 reviews
Ana Z.
Es un buen removedor de maquillaje e impurezas del rostro, es muy neutro, no te irrita ni reseca la piel, no huele a nada, lo aplicas das una frotadita y lo listo lo enjuagas, sientes la piel limpia, fresca y tersa, si tuviera la oportunidad lo usaría de nuevo, si se los recomiendo chicas. Lo único que a mi no me gusta es que no hace espuma.

Is a good makeup remover.
neutral.
Does not smell.
Does not irritate.
Does not foam.
The skin is clean and smooth.
Virginia R.
This cleanser is great, it leaves your skin very hidrated and wipes out every makeup. Except the mascara. But then you can use the eye remover specially made for your eyes. It has a neutral smell and has a creamy texture really nice and easy to apply.
Gabriela Z.
Me encanta, es mi loción preferida. Remueve casi por completo el maquillaje sin ser agresivo, no reseca la piel y tonifica la piel. Le daría cinco estrellas de no ser porque no remueve la máscara de pestañas a prueba de agua.. de resto, es mi favorito!
Genesis V.
Does exactly what it says but I cannot in good faith rate it a 5 out of 5 because it is very drying and triggers my eczema even though this is supposed to be eczema friendly.
albanys j.
This gel but effective gel removes makeup and allows the skin to breathe easily . The skin is better prepared for regeneration, clean and feels relieved and note that is soft and flexible.
Este gel suave pero efectivo elimina el maquillaje y permite que la piel respire con mayor facilidad. Quita el maquillaje. Permite que la piel respire mejor. La piel está mejor preparada para la regeneración. La piel se siente limpia y aliviada y se nota que está suave y flexible.
Melissa M.
It has become routine to get home, take a shower and cleanse the face with Eucerin micellar water. I feel cleaned and purified, ready to enjoy a good night
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
This was a gift from Chile! and personally I really love this product, Eucerin is one of the best skin care brands! definitely I would recommend it!
Love T.
Effective to remove make up. Easy to apply. Doesn't feel sticky. Cleans my face thoroughly. I recommend this one.
Elisabeth D.
(I have the cleansing gel, not any of the other variants)

This is my HG cleanser. I don't have overly sensitive skin, but found that I broke out or otherwise reacted to any other cleanser (besides micellar waters) I had tried in the past. Eucerin's Dermatoclean gel cleanser, however, turned out to be perfect. The ingredients are great: Aqua, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate

I usually remove my makeup with a micellar water and let the Eucerin cleanser clean the skin. The skin feels nice and soft after cleansing; clean, but without the dreadful squeaky clean feeling. I've used this for several years and see no reason to swap it out. A bottle usually lasts me about 6 months (daily use, twice a day).
Veronica C.
Asco, CA
I like how gentle is this makeup remover lotion with my eyes specially because I have very sensitive eyes and also with my skin.This lotion dissolves very easy any tipe of makeup even waterproof! I gently massage this onto my face and then I go with cleansing wipes and remove the excess.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does a cleansing milk differ from other cleansers? Results with this?
Laura M.
Plasencia
Hola! Habéis probado este producto de @eucering? Contadme Eucerin® Dermatoclean Mild Cleansing Milk 200 Ml.

Amazon