Eucerin Dermato Clean Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover 125 Ml. uploaded by Pao P.

BY EUCERIN

This gentle cleanser even removes stubborn eyeshadow and waterproof mascara while protecting against dehydration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ivonne v.
Darien, CT
When I bought this I was afraid about If It'll be oily on my face because I have a little acne problem. But I was surprising when I realized that this product is so goodness for my face, it cleans all my make up and also let my skin so nice. I would recommend to anybody.
Pao P.
When looking for a facial care product I make sure that its alcohol content is nil or very low; it is also important to make sure it is compatible with the eye area so as not to be damaged. This cleanser fulfills these characteristics, in addition, it possesses the exact amount and necessary of oil to remove any makeup waterproof without much effort.
Recommended. I liked it
Tammy P.
Centurion
This product removes even the toughest mascara with one wipe. It does not burn my eyes like most eye make up removers and is very gentle. My eyes feel moisturized after wiping off my makeup. My GO TO.