Eucerin Daily + Strength Skin-Fortifying Body Creme uploaded by Andrea S.

BY EUCERIN

Moisturizes and Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier Against External Elements Dermatological Skincare. Provitamin B5 enriched formula, helps lock in moisture. Fast absorbing, non-greasy formula moisturizes for 24 hours. pH 5 formulation. Lightly scented. Dermatologist recommended Everyday elements and pollution can weaken the skin s protective barrier affecting your skin s health over time.  Defend skin everyday with a creme specially formulated to strengthen and moisturize.  This luxurious fast-absorbing formula with Provitamin B5 and a balancing pH buffer provides 24 hour hydration wh. see more...

Eucerin Daily + Strength Skin-Fortifying Body Creme
  • "Great for anyone who has eczema or difficult dry skin. I love it for myself & my son. " in 33 reviews
  • "I really like this body cream. Their products are made very well and I can trust them on my sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this body creme. I searched for a lotion or creme that would make my skin feel hydrated and soft with no luck until I found this one. It is thick and creamy and makes your skin feel velvety soft. The only downside is it is a little tough to spread over larger areas of your body. Overall, GREAT product. I will be buying this over and over again.
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is extremely moisturizing and is great for my sensitive skin and eczema. It leaves my skin feeling pretty greasy for quite a while, but I love applying it to my hands and feet before bed and wearing socks/gloves over it while I sleep.....I wake up with hydrated skin and no dry cracks or rashes!
Mindy H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is CRAZY thick and feels like silk on my skin. It has a pleasant smell to it as well. I typically put it on my legs after I shave or just when I feel like I am too dry. It also lasts for what seems like forever as we've had it definitely over a year (possibly two or three years).
Veronica A.
I love this product especially on winter because my hands get so dry to the point that they actually bleed, I try so many lotions before but none of them work until I found eucerin, I love it because now thanks to this lotion my hands don't hurt and don't bleed anymore on winter.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
Having a child with eczema is hard. Trying to find products that help and won't burn is difficult. We tried just about everything. We came across the line of Eucerin products that worked so well for her. They were very soothing and mild. I would definitely recommend this product 100%
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
I'm obsessed with anything Eucerin. It's perfect for daily wear. My feet especially get so dry in the summer and crack in the winter, but if I use this daily they stay moisturized and smooth. It's gentle enough to use on my face daily before I put on my makeup also.
darcel g.
If you have extremely dry skin or eczema this is the cream for you I started using this for myself for my showers at night my skin gets really dry at night when my youngest son started getting eczema outbreaks I used this right after his baths to lock in moisture
Tomie H.
In the winter my skin gets so dry it cracks & this is one of two products that actually heal and stop future cracking. I also use it on my heels in the summer. I put it on my feet at night, put on a pair of socks, and in the morning they're much better.
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother always used this lotion/creme and her skin was always soft and glowing! It is such a great body creme and now i use it daily! gentle on your skin, and soaks in as soon as you smooth it on. It's a great buy and i will continue to use it everyday
Angela M.
I am diabetic and this makes my skin very dry. This lotion leaves my skin moisturized and soft. While it cost more than some lotions my skin needs the hydration it offers it is well worth the price. I will continue to use this and suggest it to others.