Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme

Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier. Leaves hands & cuticles soft & smooth. Enhances skin health. Provides essential moisture for hands & cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly A variety of external elements, like pollution and climate changes, can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Eucerin Daily Skin Balance - Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme s patent-pending formula with provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer provides all day moisturization for hands and cuticles while strengthening your skin s protective barrier against external elements.

How long does this last you
Start your review of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme!
Kamas, UT
My hands get so dry living in Utah. I use this everyday. I am so glad that I found this product. It works well and smells great. You get a great product for the price.
Valatie, NY
I am a dentist and need to wash my hands constantly. This cream is perfect for remoisturizing my hands. I usually use in the morning before going into the work day.
Anchorage
Great for traveling lotion! Thicker than other hand greens and leaves your hands moisturized for a long time. Soaks in well and leaves the skin soft and supple.
Westmont, IL
Eucerin brand is pretty good, the hands soap I must say does keep your hands from being dry however I tend to find it a little hard to rub in and can be greasy.
Clemson, SC
My hands are so rough from being a waitress and washing them all of the time. I love this hand cream because it replenishes the moisture without feeling heavy.
Hialeah, FL
This product is fantastic... the difference is noticeable only after the first use... the fact that it has the effect in me makes me buy it all the time....
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My hands get dry really easily and this is a great moisturizer! It makes my hands feel smooth and doesn't give the sticky feeling that some lotions have.
Not one of my favorite at all. Leaves you gross and greasy feeling. I def give 2 stars simply bc it's still lotion and can be used it it's all you have
Corpus Christi, TX
I use daily I hand wash all of my dishes 3 times a day and this lotion keeps my skin in tact no peeling soft smells good great price! Recommend to all.
Amazing hand cream!!! Intensive moisture and repair. Have purchased for my aging grandparents for years. Their skin is fragile and Eucerin always helps