Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme

Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier. Leaves hands & cuticles soft & smooth. Enhances skin health. Provides essential moisture for hands & cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly A variety of external elements, like pollution and climate changes, can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Eucerin Daily Skin Balance - Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme s patent-pending formula with provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer provides all day moisturization for hands and cuticles while strengthening your skin s protective barrier against external elements.

How long does this last you
Start your review of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme!
Arvin, CA
It is sort of expensive but honestly you are getting your moneys worth and it does do the job and you can find at your local Walmart or target and it’s very long lasting a mixer hand very hydrated a dry skin very soft and it looks more healthier
Gretna , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wow do I love this lotion! I am not normally a huge fan of lotion but this one makes my skin so soft and not greasy/oily at all. It is lightly fragranced and really long lasting. I applied this in the morning when I got to work and by the time I got home that night my skin was STILL SO SOFT! Amazing
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product you can take with you anywhere and use anytime. The value for your money is amazing. Love how this crepe soaks into your skin and hydrate skin almost immediately. This is definitely on the list I recommend to friends and family.
Newberg, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this lotion! I have very dry and sensitive skin. This lotion is the best one I have found to help keep my skin from being dry. I like the fact it is scent free. I would defiantly recommend it to a friend.
Simpsonville, SC
Eucerin products are great for eczema prone skin. I have eczema on my hands and this really helps. I like the eczema relief lotion as well. It is gentle and does not have a fragrance. I would recommend it!
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is great for your hands because it is light and doesn’t leave behind a greasy feeling. Even though it is light it does a great job moisturizing because it soaks in quickly and easily.
My hands had a rough winter and early spring. I had dry patches and they lost there smoothness and peeled. My friend who works at a pharmacy recommended this saying that I have sensitive skin and I should try it. From the get go my hands felt more nourished, the smoothness returned and no more peeling. I use it at least three times a day but I try to use a reasonable amount and it still lasted me over a month. My go to hand creme now.
Every Winter my hands get super dry and cracked! Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme is my go to product! Not only does it work but it smells great too! Being able to find a product that is affordable is a requirement for me! I totally recommend everyone try this if you are suffering from cracked hands!
Millport, NY
My hands get extremely dry because I'm always wwashing them. I work in the Home Health Field and I not only keep my hands clean for my patients safety but for mine as well!!! Suffering helps sooth my dry, cracked hands!!! I wouldn't make it through a day without it!!!!
Winchendon
My winter hands are awful! Dry, cracked, rough, you name it. I often dread applying cream because the scent additives can make it painful, or the lotion will sit on the skin and not soak in. But NOT this lotion. Love this. Not a heavy scent so skin isn't hurt and soaks in well. Works perfect! Highly recommend!