Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme

Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier. Leaves hands & cuticles soft & smooth. Enhances skin health. Provides essential moisture for hands & cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly A variety of external elements, like pollution and climate changes, can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Eucerin Daily Skin Balance - Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme s patent-pending formula with provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer provides all day moisturization for hands and cuticles while strengthening your skin s protective barrier against external elements.

How long does this last you
Start your review of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom is always telling me that my hands are dry and that I need lotion and I find that this lotion is extremely helpful in eradicating dryness and leaving my hands feeling smooth and soft. I can usually find this at my local drugstore and would buy it again.
Eucerin is pricey however a little bit goes a long way in protecting your hands from dry hands. Our daughter is a nurse and she says a lot of nurses use this hand cream brand because it stays on for several washings . She's right. I keep Eucerin hand cream in my bag over the kitchen sink and next to the hand soap in the bathroom. Worth every penny!!!
Brownsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really hate the smell of Eucerin. But it does absorb fast and it is not too greasy. I feel like it did not do much to help my skin and actually made the patches of psoriasis on my hands appear redder and more inflamed than if I had just used nothing.
Manchester, NH
I tend to FREAK OUT when my hands feel dry ... which is about every time I wash them. So I use hand lotion a lot. This is a great option because it goes on smooth and doesn't make my hands feel oily. It's a little pricier than other options, but it's worth the cost for the comfort.
Ripley , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep a small travel size container of this in my purse! In the winter months my hands get extremely dry and I can't live without this. It soaks into My hands and gives instant moisture. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not oily or greasy.
uso mucho esta loción para las manos , es una gran opción, ya que las deja suave y no hace que mis manos se sienten aceitosa, ademas se hunde en forma inmediata en la piel. es una crema ideal para hidratar tus manos, es un poco costosa por eso no la uso a diario .
Great for healthcare professionals or anyone else that needs to wash their hands frequently. Does a great job at locking in natural moisture with out the oily feeling that most lotions leave. I use this just about everyday and absolutely love it!
This lotion was fairly greasy and did not last long. I have extremely dry hands and work jobs that require me to wash my hands a lot. I got this because it was cheaper than more expensive hand cremes. It was not worth the savings. This might be nice if you work an office job where you only wash hands when you go to the bathroom.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Eucerin products! Or the ones that I've previously used. The scent is very calm/clean smelling. It's pretty moisturizing but doesn't last for an extended period of time. I would definitely recommend it if you're big on hand cremes.
Norwalk, CA
It has a thick texture which kinda makes it hard to spread evenly. But I noticed that when it gets the warmed for my heads it's starts to get easier to spread. It does make my hands feel nice and smooth and it does keep my hands soft.