Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme

Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier. Leaves hands & cuticles soft & smooth. Enhances skin health. Provides essential moisture for hands & cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly A variety of external elements, like pollution and climate changes, can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Eucerin Daily Skin Balance - Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme s patent-pending formula with provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer provides all day moisturization for hands and cuticles while strengthening your skin s protective barrier against external elements.

How long does this last you
Start your review of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme!
This product saves my winter hands from drying and cracking.Thick but not greasy and very soothing.
Allen, TX
So moisturizing. This stuff is great! Has to be longer. Random crap here. Longer. Longer. Longer.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Keeps my hands soft! Love that it does not leave my skin greasy. Easy to fit in my large purse!
Commerce Twp, MI
This is the best lotion to use when you have dry and itchy skin! Nothing works as well as this!
Corona, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this hand cream inside my. Purse everyday is help my hands to be more soft and smooth
Canton, OH
I have dry hands so this works perfectly for me. I keep a small one in my purse at all times
Grand Island
Gets a little greasy when you use too much, but otherwise it's wonderful. Very moisturizing.
Jacksonville, FL
I total conditions my skin, very mosit absorbing lotion. beter than any other I have used.
This is one of the only lotions that actually makes my hands FEEL hydrated. It's my go to!
Portageville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
good lotion. good lotion. good lotion. works well. expensive. purchased at drug stores.