Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme

Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier. Leaves hands & cuticles soft & smooth. Enhances skin health. Provides essential moisture for hands & cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly A variety of external elements, like pollution and climate changes, can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Eucerin Daily Skin Balance - Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme s patent-pending formula with provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer provides all day moisturization for hands and cuticles while strengthening your skin s protective barrier against external elements.

How long does this last you
Start your review of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme!
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme uploaded by Liiz B.
Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Eucerin cream dedicated to taking care of your baby's delicate and fragile skin ... nourishes, cares for and moisturizes!!!
Lexington, KY
Works well for dry hands after washing so many times. Especially in the winter with the cold and dry heat from the heaters.
I love this lotion. I usually have really dry hands, but this lotion stays for a good time and makes my hands really soft.
Euricin dailsy skin balance skin fortifyinf hand creme is nice and works well worth the money tho it is a little expensive
Troup, TX
This really made my hands break out from psoriasis, and left my hands oily. I really wouldn't use this product ever again.
The Eucerin daily hand creme really helps my dry cracked hands. I really love this product. It's part of my daily routine
A great super rich handcream that leaves your hands feeling soft and protected for hours. Great for frequent handwashers.
Kansas City, KS
Makes my hands so soft and they don't feel greasy! I don't use anything else! I use this product multiple times a day.
Clarkston, MI
Bad winters make for cracked hands... This stuff is great to help calm down the dryness. Also apply after hand washing.
Port Arthur, TX
I keep a small travel size container of this in my purse! In the winter months my hands get extremely dry can this help