BY EUCERIN #52 in Hand Cream

Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier. Leaves hands & cuticles soft & smooth. Enhances skin health. Provides essential moisture for hands & cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly A variety of external elements, like pollution and climate changes, can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Eucerin Daily Skin Balance - Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme s patent-pending formula with provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer provides all day moisturization for hands and cuticles while strengthening your skin s protective barrier against external elements. see more...

Badra B.
My hands had a rough winter and early spring. I had dry patches and they lost there smoothness and peeled. My friend who works at a pharmacy recommended this saying that I have sensitive skin and I should try it. From the get go my hands felt more nourished, the smoothness returned and no more peeling. I use it at least three times a day but I try to use a reasonable amount and it still lasted me over a month. My go to hand creme now.
Christie G.
Every Winter my hands get super dry and cracked! Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme is my go to product! Not only does it work but it smells great too! Being able to find a product that is affordable is a requirement for me! I totally recommend everyone try this if you are suffering from cracked hands!
Wendy H.
Millport, NY
My hands get extremely dry because I'm always wwashing them. I work in the Home Health Field and I not only keep my hands clean for my patients safety but for mine as well!!! Suffering helps sooth my dry, cracked hands!!! I wouldn't make it through a day without it!!!!
Jeannie M.
Winchendon
My winter hands are awful! Dry, cracked, rough, you name it. I often dread applying cream because the scent additives can make it painful, or the lotion will sit on the skin and not soak in. But NOT this lotion. Love this. Not a heavy scent so skin isn't hurt and soaks in well. Works perfect! Highly recommend!
Keana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom is always telling me that my hands are dry and that I need lotion and I find that this lotion is extremely helpful in eradicating dryness and leaving my hands feeling smooth and soft. I can usually find this at my local drugstore and would buy it again.
Rose C.
Eucerin is pricey however a little bit goes a long way in protecting your hands from dry hands. Our daughter is a nurse and she says a lot of nurses use this hand cream brand because it stays on for several washings . She's right. I keep Eucerin hand cream in my bag over the kitchen sink and next to the hand soap in the bathroom. Worth every penny!!!
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep a small travel size container of this in my purse! In the winter months my hands get extremely dry and I can't live without this. It soaks into My hands and gives instant moisture. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not oily or greasy.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really hate the smell of Eucerin. But it does absorb fast and it is not too greasy. I feel like it did not do much to help my skin and actually made the patches of psoriasis on my hands appear redder and more inflamed than if I had just used nothing.
MaryEllen S.
Manchester, NH
I tend to FREAK OUT when my hands feel dry ... which is about every time I wash them. So I use hand lotion a lot. This is a great option because it goes on smooth and doesn't make my hands feel oily. It's a little pricier than other options, but it's worth the cost for the comfort.
Chloe W.
Great for healthcare professionals or anyone else that needs to wash their hands frequently. Does a great job at locking in natural moisture with out the oily feeling that most lotions leave. I use this just about everyday and absolutely love it!
Gi M.
How long does this last you