Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion uploaded by Junielles M.

BY EUCERIN

Moisturizes and Strengthens Skin s Protective Barrier Against External Elements Dermatological Skincare. Shea butter & provitamin B5 enhanced formula helps lock in moisture. Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula moisturizes for 24 hours. Lightly scented. Dermatologist recommended Everyday elements and pollution can weaken the skin s protective barrier, affecting your skin s health over time.  Defend skin everyday with a lotion specifically formulated to strengthen and moisturize. This light, fast absorbing formula with Shea butter, Provitamin B5 and bal. see more...

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Body Lotion
  • "I have psorias so I try a lot of lotions and Eucerin is a very good product. I get dry and very itchy skin worse than excema and Eucerin lotions stop the itch, softens my skin and hydrates it. I will defiintly keep this lotion in the house!" in 30 reviews
  • "Seriously the most soothing thing. this is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love this so much I use it daily! I definitely recommend it for other people wanting to try a new product. I also love the smell of it and the price of what you get! You definitely get the bang for your buck." in 11 reviews
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
I’ve been using Eucerin intensive lotion for over 10 years. I have eczema and this lotion has been my lifesaver for the winter season. It keeps my skin hydrated for 15 hours non stop. No dryness or irritation after using Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
I have dry skin and using a lotion is a must, especially after a shower and most especially during the winter! Cannot best it’s affordability and quality combination. This works well for my dry skin and does not break the bank!
Celina T.
Brooklyn, NY
5 stars isn’t even enough for this product. If you ever have dry skin a little of this lotion goes a long way. It will heal and moisturize all the dryness you have. This is the best drugstore lotion in the world.
Lori J.
Ponte Vedra
I lived in Arizona in the White Mountains for over 7 months. This was the ONLY lotion that was able to touch the dryness that I encountered there. My thumbprint quit working on my iPhone!! Beyond impressed!!
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I started using this lotion because I couldn't find one that would help my dry and sensitive skin. It doesn't have much of a scent so that is a plus. I recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
Yvonne S.
Houston
It is a smooth creamy lotion that I love dearly.  I don't always use lotion but when someone recommended it, it had helped my skin feel great and different.
Genesis S.
Woodland Hls, CA
My 6 month old baby has very sensitive skin! We deal with eczema break outs all the time. However, since we switched over to this formula his skin is the healthiest! I love it!
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion!! It is super rich without being greasy or sticky. It's perfect for tattoo aftercare because it is due and fragrance free, I always use this on fresh ink and to help keep my tattoos looking fresh years later. The price is a little high, usually around $15-$20 for 8 ounces but it lasts a long time and I do notice a difference from other brands.
Junielles M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. My son has very dry skin and often he has breakouts. Eucerin is the only product that's clears his skin up overnight.. I will always use.Eucerin Skin Calming Itch Relief Treatment
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion makes your skin feel silky smooth. Great for people who have sensitive skin. The lotion is odorless and does not take a lot of lotion to cover a larger area of skin. It quickly absorbs into your skin. I have used this product for 10 years and have no complaints about it.