Eucerin Daily Replenishing Skin Lotion uploaded by kathygravesEucerin Daily Replenishing Skin Lotion uploaded by Caroline M.

BY EUCERIN

Specially Formulated To Replenish The Skin's Natural Moisture Barrier. This Light, Everyday Formula With Nourishing Sunflower Oil Absorbs Quickly And Provides 24 Hour Moisturization For Healthier-Looking, Softer Skin. Dermatologist Recommended Dye Free Won't Clog Pores see more...

• "It is very moisturizing to my dry skin." in 1 review
Becca L.
This product is a good basic lotion. I was looking for one with no added scents and this does the job. The product however seems fairly thin. In lotions, I look for something less liquidy. It takes a bit to absorb into the body. it's an ok lotion, but I probably would not purchase again.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love how quickly this lotion absorbs for a dry, clean feeling. I'm sensitive to a tacky lotion feeling and this one does not leave you feeling sticky. I live in an arid climate and using this lotion helps my skin stay hydrated and soft.
Cindy W.
Eucerin es bueno para las pieles secas, ya que si te humecta a profundidad sobre la piel, dejandotela brillosa y humectada, no es tedioso, y más para los que son alérgicos al perfume de algunas cremas este lo recomiendo.
Ashlee A.
I enjoyed this lotion . It was a little thick for my liking because I have oily skin. I used more for my hands, legs, and arms. It was gentle and helped when I had dry skin.
Erica D.
Houston
This is an 'okay' product. But you have to have extremely dry, damaged, thick and/or aged skin. I tried using it awhile because I used to do dishes several times daily and am a sanation freak. But the water exposure leads to your hands cracking and bleeding. I thought this would help. It's super greasy and while it does soothe, it takes forever to dry and fully absorb.
Nell♀ W.
Northport
This product does exactly what it says it will- replenish! It's a fantastic moisturizer and helps clear up dry patches. It doesn't have a smell and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's one of the few moisturizers that 100% trust and swear by. This product is perfect for any skin type, even on young children. Love it!!!
Clarissa N.
I love Eucerin!!! Ever since I have been going to the dermatologist a lot of products irritated my skin or didn't help. This is one the best products that helped me at my worst!! Must buy!
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
I have been using Eucerin Daily Replenish Lotion for more than 5+ years and I would say it is the best lotion I have ever used.
It is never greasy, goes on smooth and is never sticky. I absolutely recommend it and believe it is worth the money!
Rhebekka  Y.
Cleveland, OH
I'd like to start off with saying that I've never had dry skin until I became pregnant... And holy cow I have terribly dry skin now! I work at Walgreens and we often deal with a lot of cardboard due to how they ship certain products or because of displays.... Well if you've ever dealt with a lot of cardboard you'll know how easily it dries out your skin. So on top of already having dry skin it makes it worse by working with that stuff. Thankfully they gave us a tester bottle of Eucerin and it worked so well I bought a bottle for myself of it! Extremely light scent (you really can't tell), works in fast and leaves skin smooth and moisturized for hours. No greasy or slippery hands after using either! I have no complaints what so ever with this product. 5 out of 5 stars works wonderfully!
Veniza J.
I love this lotion! It's product is not oily and watery. It is very effective, in one use my dry skin is already gone. Even if I don't always use it everyday, it's still effective. I will always purchase this.
Barnet H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
How many of u use this??
Maitana Z.
Is it scented? Or hypoallergenic?
Julia C.
Sanger, Ca
I have sensitive skin? Is this the best product to use on a daily basis for dry skin?
Monica O.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
Is very good? Tell me???
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mi piel es grasosa, puedo usarla?