Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is a good basic lotion. I was looking for one with no added scents and this does the job. The product however seems fairly thin. In lotions, I look for something less liquidy. It takes a bit to absorb into the body. it's an ok lotion, but I probably would not purchase again.
Samantha M.
Ottawa, ON
Whenever I buy from this brand I have a higher standard. I know their products are almost always amazing. My skin was definitely softer after using this product but I found my skin very greasy feeling. I use it whenever I run out of body lotion and can't afford to buy more at the moment
stefanie b.
it apply everyday it  help keep my skin nice and soft and it smell good and last a long time and it ever helpful  i got my at target
Megan S.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this every day! Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. It isn't heavy like other daily lotions, and absorbs into my skin quickly. If I put it on right after I shave my legs, it leaves them feeling extra smooth for days on end.
Cassie K.
Delaware, OH
Love this product and all Eucerin products. This is a great moisturizer and it lasts throughout the day. It does not feel heavy or sticky like some other replenishing lotions. Great for my sons extremely dry skin.
Alexis T.
Lehighton, PA
I have awful eczema and I have such a hard time finding stuff that works.. I tried this cream and it didn't help with dry skin or anything. Just left my legs feeling really greasy and gross. Would probably not use this again.
Theresa S.
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion is wonderful. I use it on myself, as well as my nieces and my Mom. It absorbs quickly and there's no smell so it doesn't compete with my body spray.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
Amazing lotion for everyday use. I use it all the time. Very affordable product. Love that it's not heavy but quite a good formula. Definitely try it out!
Lauren S.
North East, PA
LOVE! It's my favorite! It hydrates so nicely, and really corrects my skin and feels great.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I think the Eucerin Daily Replenishing lotion is the best choice for anyone with dry, itchy, sensitive skin. It provides moisture without feeling greasy or an residue. I purchase my Eucerin Daily Replenishing lotion from CVS pharmacy. I recommend it highly.
Génesis Q.