Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Cassie K.
Delaware, OH
Love this product and all Eucerin products. This is a great moisturizer and it lasts throughout the day. It does not feel heavy or sticky like some other replenishing lotions. Great for my sons extremely dry skin.
Alexis T.
Lehighton, PA
I have awful eczema and I have such a hard time finding stuff that works.. I tried this cream and it didn't help with dry skin or anything. Just left my legs feeling really greasy and gross. Would probably not use this again.
Theresa S.
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion is wonderful. I use it on myself, as well as my nieces and my Mom. It absorbs quickly and there's no smell so it doesn't compete with my body spray.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
Amazing lotion for everyday use. I use it all the time. Very affordable product. Love that it's not heavy but quite a good formula. Definitely try it out!
Lauren S.
North East, PA
LOVE! It's my favorite! It hydrates so nicely, and really corrects my skin and feels great.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I think the Eucerin Daily Replenishing lotion is the best choice for anyone with dry, itchy, sensitive skin. It provides moisture without feeling greasy or an residue. I purchase my Eucerin Daily Replenishing lotion from CVS pharmacy. I recommend it highly.
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
I get excema sometimes depending on the season and how dry my skin gets. I love this lotion because it actually absorbs and doesn't feel greasy. It's extremely lightweight as well as pretty affordable. I'm not sure if Id buy it again because I'd like to try some new one but it is a great lotion out of the shower because you still feel clean.
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
This lotion is kinda pricey and for me it didn't quite live up to the price. Its not bad and you can find it unscented but its just a typical everyday lotion and its not too far from the no name or store brands that are offered for cheaper price. not bad
Amber C.
Ottawa, ON
Eucerin is my go to lotion. I have very dry somewhat reactive skin. Their line of moisturizers leaves my skin moisturized and smooth. It is never greasy and it absorbs well into my skin.
Julieta Z.
Me encanta cualquier crema de esta marca porque la piel se siente hidratada rápidamente no queda pegajosa y se absorbe correctamente
Génesis Q.