Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "This product is great! My daughter has always had severely dry skin. Her pediatrician recommended this years ago, and we have used it ever since!" in 65 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema. It is also fragrance free, which is really nice because I typically have a hard time (allergy wise) with the fragrances of other lotions." in 23 reviews
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also fragrance free which I appreciate. " in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Lauren S.
North East, PA
LOVE! It's my favorite! It hydrates so nicely, and really corrects my skin and feels great.
Paul P.
Depew, NY
I love the Eucerin brand since I feel it really helps me with dry skin issues. Trust in a brand is very important and Eucerin works well with my skin and have had no side effects. Great value and occasionally I find a coupon for it. Highly recommend this product.
Azsareea S.
Minneapolis, MN
Every Eucerin product I have ever tried has never let me down. I have eczema and Eucerin is perfect for keeping inflammation down. I try to use this everyday. Although it is pricey, I don't mind buying it because it is quality lotion. I am going to buy it again!
Tara C.
Berwyn, IL
I have really itchy skin and I hate using lotion. I use eucerin and my skin feels soft and smooth. This is the one lotion I don't have to use daily but when I do it stops the itches.
Tamra M.
Swansea, SC
Pumice M.
Amherst, NY
I use Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion as a daily face lotion. I needed a non-clogging lotion that was light enough to use on my face on a daily basis, and this is the only product I found to be perfect. I highly recommend Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion.
Amanda L.
Newton Grove, NC
The lotion has a low smell and lathers well. I use this on my daughter for excemza. It works of for her. It is a bit oily feeling on my hands.
Anastasia F.
Jamaica, NY
I always use this on my skin and it gives me the best results. After using it my skin is moisturized and soft for the whole day.
Janet C.
Glen Allen, VA
In the winters I often get super dry skin, especially on my hand, to the point that they often burn and feel painful. This lotion after only 3 uses made my hands feel a million times better and kept my hands moisturized for the rest of the winter!
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a good basic lotion. I was looking for one with no added scents and this does the job. The product however seems fairly thin. In lotions, I look for something less liquidy. It takes a bit to absorb into the body. it's an ok lotion, but I probably would not purchase again.
Génesis Q.