Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Tara C.
Berwyn, IL
I have really itchy skin and I hate using lotion. I use eucerin and my skin feels soft and smooth. This is the one lotion I don't have to use daily but when I do it stops the itches.
Natalie L.
Louisville, KY
We use this for our 2 1/2 year old daughter. She has extremely dry skin, especially in the winter. This lotion helps to keep her skin soft and smooth. I really like this lotion, but it is pricey so I try to wait to buy it until I have coupons.
Cortnee D.
Austin, TX
I've tried many body lotions and this is hands down my favorite. It's reasonably priced and lasts a long time. It's great for daily use and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Great for sensitive skin!
Eichelle R.
This lotion is very good for the winter cracked heals. I would recommend this for anyone who has really bad dry heels. I bought this in walgreens and the price was fairly decent.
Jeff R.
Fayetteville, AR
Have used this as a hand lotion. It's ok, always left my hands feeling greasy afterwards. I prefer a lotion that absorbs better and doesn't seem to hang around on my hands.
Mary W.
Rathdrum, ID
Amazing lotion for super dry skin. It's my go to in the winter months. It absorbs really well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some other lotions. It doesn't have much of a smell and that's the biggest downfall it has.
sarah m.
Lake Wales, FL
Love how this lotion keeps my skin moist and smooth, it also has a nice smell it's not oily, I buy it from Dollar General I use it every day, I would so recommend for everyone to try it you will not have dry skin ever again!
Briana P.
Carlstadt, NJ
My skin is always so dry and I love how rich this lotion is. I know some people do not like thick creams, but for my skin, this lotion is super moisturizing. The only con is that it takes a while to absorb into my skin.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
My skin is very sensitive and can't handle any crazy ingredients. That's why Eucerin is my go to body lotion. It helps soothe redness and leaves my skin baby soft.
Amanda J.
Apple Valley, Ca
I use this on my feet because they tend to be super dry. This product makes sure that they do not crack in the summer time. Has minimal scent which is good on my sensitive skin. Have repurchased many times.
Génesis Q.