Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "This product is great! My daughter has always had severely dry skin. Her pediatrician recommended this years ago, and we have used it ever since!" in 65 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema. It is also fragrance free, which is really nice because I typically have a hard time (allergy wise) with the fragrances of other lotions." in 23 reviews
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also fragrance free which I appreciate. " in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
Love this product! It has been my go-to for years. It is one of the only products that helps with those little bumps I get on the backs of my arms. I would give it 5 stars but it can be a little on the greasy side.
Jill S.
I've used this lotion as a hand/body lotion, as well as, a facial lotion. I found it worked great on my face when I lived in very dry/high altitude climates. Really helpful for my exczma. I definitely recommend!
Catie M.
Tewksbury, MA
I really like the lotion and all lotions that I have tried by this company. They don't leave you feeling sticky which I love and makes your skin soft, I don't find this product to be pricey I think it is a good value, I use it everyday to keep my skin feeling smooth and I will keep buying it
Maggie M.
Palatine, IL
I tried this lotion when I was in desparate need of something to help my red cracked skin (thanks Chicago winter). I was happy that it didn't make my hands more red or burn (some lotions do when my skin is super dry) and loved the price point. It's my go-to lotion from the drugstore.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dad and mom would use this. I tried it once after I showered in their bathroom and it made my legs feel nice! I enjoyed better than my own body lotion so I might convert over.
Rebecca A.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works like a charm. Only issue I have with Eucerin is sometimes it can get pricey depending on where you purchase it, and the scent isn't pleasant. However, it works so you can't complain about that!
Alyse N.
Montgomery, AL
I used this as it was doctor recommended to treat eczema. It works very well. I liked how moisturizing it was and that it was not irritating. It's one of the best storebought lotions I've used for one of the best prices so I don't really have anything to complain about here.
Molly M.
Franklin, TN
I love this lotion! It's super moisturizing and makes my hands feel great as soon as I put it on. I just get the smaller bottles from Walmart and they last me a while. I find myself using it once of twice every day or two, just when my hands are feeling dry.
Rebecca W.
Kingston
Very hydrating lotion. I use this on freshly shaved legs to replenish skin moisture and it does a fantastic job. I also use this on my feet and elbows and it works better than speciality lotions
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I really love this lotion! My husband has skin issues where he gets supper dry, and he uses this everyday! The scent is pleasant and it lasts pretty long. For a lotion I would say it's a little pricey, but that's just an opinion of my own. I would definitely recommend!
Génesis Q.