Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Asia M.
I will always pick this lotion over any kind. Doctors highly recommend it for people with eczema like me. It can be greasy but my skin absorbs it very well
Kaila H.
Chester, PA
I really love this lotion! My husband has skin issues where he gets supper dry, and he uses this everyday! The scent is pleasant and it lasts pretty long. For a lotion I would say it's a little pricey, but that's just an opinion of my own. I would definitely recommend!
James A.
Amherst, MA
It goes on light and moisturizes well. It does what it is supposed to which is to provide some moisture for your skin. It isn't heavy on the skin. Didn't dramatically improve my skin's texture but I didn't have any bad reactions.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I love the texture and feel of this lotion. It soaks into my skin quickly, and leaves it soft without feeling greasy. I purchase this lotion at Target, Wal-Mart or Rite-Aid. It is long lasting, and I only need to apply in the morning and evening to keep my skin feeling soft. I definitely notice a difference in my skin when I stop using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Riah F.
Hampton, VA
Amazing! I have very dry skin and I put it on in the morning after my shower and my skin stays smooth all day. It's lightweight and after you apply it you barely feel it. My go to lotion.
Sammie S.
Good for tattoo healing. Can leave skin a little too moisturized depending on skin type. Works well in the summer when there is a lot of dry heat going on. Also last a while.
Dime T.
Jamaica, NY
Love this lotion. I have oily skin but I also have eczema which causes some dry spots in the winter months. This lotion gets rid of the dry patches but does not make my face super oily
O M.
All Eucerin products are excellent! Recommended by dermatologist for super sensitive skin. Not have smell, and you moisturize...I love it! , above the cream for feet, think that is the best!!!!
Hollie O.
This is another great product to use f you recently got a tattoo and need to keep it moisturized. It really helps with dry/crackly skin as well.
Sylvia P.
This lotion is good for moisturizing after being in sun. It also is good for my son the has extremely dry skin. Great for the entire family.
Génesis Q.