Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Molly M.
Franklin, TN
I love this lotion! It's super moisturizing and makes my hands feel great as soon as I put it on. I just get the smaller bottles from Walmart and they last me a while. I find myself using it once of twice every day or two, just when my hands are feeling dry.
Brittney L.
Grantsboro, NC
I use this product quite often. It works especially well if you have dry/irritated skin. My son has eczema and this product does wonders for his skin!
Davind T.
Love this for my sons' dry, eczema prone skin. I have used it as well and it's very moisturizing and long lasting.
hailey g.
This lotion is very very thick. It does leave a oil feel on your skin if you get the intensive dry one. It would be best to use this lotion only at night before you go to bed so it doesn't look like you have oily legs in the daytime. I received this product for free but I would not repurchase.
Kimberly L.
Hurlock, MD
I like this lotion the best of most store purchased brands because it works the best and seems to not eave me feeling sticky or greasy. I usually use my own homemade lotion, which is my preference but when I can't (run out) then I use this one.
Kristina R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Really moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all and soaks in quickly without residue. I use it everyday after my shower or on my hands at night.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
I love this lotion! It helps a lot with hydration for my super dry, eczema prone skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feel like many lotions. It's also fragrance free which I appreciate.
Amanda J.
Apple Valley, Ca
I use this on my feet because they tend to be super dry. This product makes sure that they do not crack in the summer time. Has minimal scent which is good on my sensitive skin. Have repurchased many times.
Latisha H.
New York
This is better then the other lotion that I have sometimes I use them both because i feel like i get dry so quickly.
Asia M.
I will always pick this lotion over any kind. Doctors highly recommend it for people with eczema like me. It can be greasy but my skin absorbs it very well
Génesis Q.