Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is great! My daughter has always had severely dry skin. Her pediatrician recommended this years ago, and we have used it ever since!" in 65 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema. It is also fragrance free, which is really nice because I typically have a hard time (allergy wise) with the fragrances of other lotions." in 23 reviews
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also fragrance free which I appreciate. " in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Yesaira M.
Orlando, FL
Such a great product I love eucerin overall, leaves your sling feeling nourished and replenished. That same feeling when you need to chug a whole gallon of water your skin needs that too and eucerin does a great job at satisfying the skins thirst.
Moya M.
Henderson, NV
So I have been using this product ever since I was a baby! Eucerine is probably the best thing out there for moisturizing your skin.. If you apply this once, you will probably wake up the next day with your skin still smooth and shiny
James A.
Amherst, MA
It goes on light and moisturizes well. It does what it is supposed to which is to provide some moisture for your skin. It isn't heavy on the skin. Didn't dramatically improve my skin's texture but I didn't have any bad reactions.
Laura R.
Vineland, NJ
I use this everyday on my sons and I eczema. It works really good. I love how smooth my skin feels after I put it on. My son stops itching when I use it on him. There is no scent which is great.
Micaela S.
Richland, WA
I love that this product does not leave a grease nasty feel. When using lotions though I do like it to have a sweet smell, and this really doesn't smell good to me. I feel as though just about anyone could use this product, all skin types with out concern.
Noelle B.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think the Eucerin Daily Replenishing lotion is the best choice for anyone with dry, itchy, sensitive skin. It provides moisture without feeling greasy or an residue. I purchase my Eucerin Daily Replenishing lotion from CVS pharmacy. I recommend it highly.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
Does exactly what this lotion claims to
Do! This product is amazing as it really helps revive my dry to skin. The value of this product is very affordable and it is very long lasting. I would definitely recommend this !
Susan Q.
Chicago , IL
This is my absolute favorite lotion! It's leaves my skin soft all day. It dries into the skin extremely fast without feeling greasy. Doesn't have any real scent. It's great for sensitive skin, including those with eczema.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I think this is such a great moisturizing lotion. We use this on our residents at work that have dry feet. & after about a week of once a day use, it's like their feet are as good as new.
Cassie K.
Delaware, OH
Love this product and all Eucerin products. This is a great moisturizer and it lasts throughout the day. It does not feel heavy or sticky like some other replenishing lotions. Great for my sons extremely dry skin.
Génesis Q.