Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Rachel R.
Arlington, TX
I don't really notice any scent and it moisturized quickly. I like to use this on my feet, knees and elbows. I am in solvents a lot so it's good to use on hands too but it does take a little longer to soak in. For someone who needs more moisturizing, I think thats actually a benefit!
Serena O.
Denver, CO
This lotion provides me with the perfect amount of mositure. It isn't to thick that it sits on top of my skin for to long, but it isn't to light that it just soaks right in and doesn't mositurize well. I use this product on myself and my children every single day, and out skin is soft, and very healthy! I started using this lotion when I was pregnant with my son and had really dry skin! It worked wonders! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Cne' R.
My husband and I use this after getting a tattoo and some of the healing process has started. It's gentle, doesn't burn if the tattoo is still raw. It dries fairly quickly which is good for the healing process but gives enough moisture where you don't have to use it every few hours, just twice daily.
Gina A.
A good lotion for those with dry skin. It is not too greasy or sticky, it absorbs in well! My mom suffers from eczema, so she's always using Eucerin brand products as well. This lotion is really good for daily use and throughout the day. It's not too heavy or too light!
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only lotion I'll ever use. It soaks in quickly. I am allergic to a lot of perfumes and have very sensitive skin and this works so well for that. It's gentle and easy to apply. It's more expensive than other brands but I would highly recommend spending more to get such a great quality lotion.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lotion. I use it at night and the following morning my skin is soft and glowing. The scent isn't strong and the replenishment is long lasting. The pros to this lotion is that it works wonders on dry scaly skin. The con is that the lotion is so expenisve.
Alexandra K.
I love this lotion! I describe it as "thirsty" because it seems to soak really well into my skin when I rub it on. It's a very viscous consistency and doesn't leave you feeling oily at all. I really love how quickly it can bring moisture back to my skin!
Victoria L.
Detroit, MI
I like this lotion because it helps with my eczema. Even though it works great it burns when applied to recently scratch areas. I would say that it is an okay price because it works really good but compared to other lotion its pricey. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin or eczema.
Jenn S.
I love how think and non greasy this formula is. I keep it at my bedside and cover my entire body before hitting the sack. It lasts forever and the pump is an easy way to get all that lotion goodness out without making a mess on the bottle. In the dry winter months this product is a God-send.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is perfect for and super gentle on my sensitive skin and keeps me moisturized for the entire day. The bottle I buy is large so it lasts me a while and definitely seems like a good value. I always go with unscented and would definitely buy it again!
Génesis Q.