Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Natalie G.
Norwich, CT
I use this everyday! I have never once come across any sort of complaint with this product. It is good for my sensitive skin and it keeps me feeling moisturized and happy all day. It wasn't pricey at all and is definitely worth the buy. I would totally buy it again.
Jessica M.
I love the whole Eucerin brand. I have eczema and these lotions are the only ones that truly keep my skin moisturized. I used aveeno growing up but I didn't feel like it did the same for me. Having really dry body skin it definitely helped with that.
Victoria V.
Rockville, MD
This lotion is best for really dry skin. It is really thick and it feels really gunky on your skin. A little goes a long way. But works really well.
Christina L.
Albany, OR
Helps a lot with dry skin, especially on feet, hard works feet with cracks I defiantly recommend
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
I love this lotion! It helps a lot with hydration for my super dry, eczema prone skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feel like many lotions. It's also fragrance free which I appreciate.
Jessica B.
I use this almost everyday. Helped a lot with my dry and rough skin. I definitely noticed a difference after a couple uses.
Melissa E.
Saint George, UT
I was suggested to buy this brand of lotion by my tattoo artist. It is a good price, very comparative to other brands. My skin had a slight film but after 5 minutes it was gone. My tattoo healed well.
Danielle J.
Rockwood, MI
Pretty good brand. Pricey but it works. I wish it had better scents. Sometimes it was drying not moisturizer like I like.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
I suffer from eczema and this lotion has been a godsend! It is rich and creamy and non fragranced so it is perfect for troublesome skin. A little goes a long way so I would say that it is perfect value for the cost! I will always repurchase this as soon as it runs out!
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an excellent fragrance free body lotion for dry to very dry skin!!!
Génesis Q.