Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
  • "It's also fragrance free which I appreciate. " in 1 review
  • "My daughters Eczema was really bad until she started using this product." in 1 review
Carmen D.
This lotion works really good for my son, who has very dry skin. Leaves his skin moisturized all day. Its very affordable too. We make sure to use it everyday before heading out.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion! It helps a lot with hydration for my super dry, eczema prone skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feel like many lotions. It's also fragrance free which I appreciate.
Ahtziri S.
Moisturizes very well. One negative thing about it though is that it's really creamy/greasy so you feel that for a while. Also stains some surfaces like leather, or phone screens.
nancy s.
Gresham, OR
This lotion is so creamy and leaves very dry and ashy skin very nourished and replenished I love using this lotion right after I get out of the shower it makes the skin very soft
Sammie S.
Good for tattoo healing. Can leave skin a little too moisturized depending on skin type. Works well in the summer when there is a lot of dry heat going on. Also last a while.
Mikayla R.
I really enjoy this product. It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry.
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use. It is great after a shower when you can hang around in your towel a bit. But sitting at my desk, its a bit too oily.
Kristina R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Really moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all and soaks in quickly without residue. I use it everyday after my shower or on my hands at night.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
I really like this product I usually buy the non-scented one. I like to add oils to it and between the two of them it is awesome on my skin I highly recommend this
Lauren M.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a great unscented lotion. Left me feeling moisturized all day. No oily finish. My skin always gets itchy when it's dry and this got rid of it completely
Génesis Q.