BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion, 13.5 fl oz: Formulated with natural hydrating agents that help soften skin Dry skin therapy Repairs the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, won't clog pores Designed to be gentle on sensitive skin Fragrance free formula Dermatologist Recommended see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "Has no scent or added perfumes so it works great for keeping new tattoos moisterized." in 5 reviews
Becca L.
This product is a good basic lotion. I was looking for one with no added scents and this does the job. The product however seems fairly thin. In lotions, I look for something less liquidy. It takes a bit to absorb into the body. it's an ok lotion, but I probably would not purchase again.
Kelly B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
For someone who suffers from dry skin and eczema, this is a miracle cream. Its a bit more money than regular lotion but id pay that price to get relief on my skin.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Like this lotion not sticky or greasy leaves skin smooth and soft. Works best is use after a shower or bath and after washing dishes and for feet , put on lotion them nice thick soft socks for inleast 15 min .
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand. It is SUPER moisturzing and thick, but not overly greasy like some other thick products. It soaks right into your skin leaving you smooth and moisturized all day. The best part?? You can buy this at your local drug or grocery store!
Jessica M.
Hamlet, NC
I've used this lotion for years. I have very dry skin. It doesn't have a strong scent which is a bummer but it does do the job at healing the dry areas of skin. I try to use this twice a day. I would highly recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I love Eucerin. I have always had sensitive skin and the doctor recommended this brand to my mother when I was a baby. It hydrates amazingly and doesn't have a smell. It is fantastic for people with sensitive skin or have a lot of skin allergies.
Sylv M.
This is a good lotion for people with dry skin. I always ran to this as a daily lotion routine. Its thick and it gets every spot. I also love the smell of it. The expectation was to have not so dry skin and it met it. If it wasnt so high I would buy it consistently.
summer s.
Sanford , FL
By far the best lotion Ive ever used. This is my holy Grail. My skin is super sensitive and this lotion is perfect for it, keeping it soft and smooth and moisturized all day. I recommend this for anyone with dry and/or sensitive skin.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
This lotion right here is perfect for my dry eczema devolving skin. This was my first time buy it and it works amazingly. I was very impressed very effective. I will definitely buy again, and recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Nicole E.
I used to LOVE this lotion growing up since I always had very sensitive skin. I am not a big fan of it now because of the ingredients, smell, and feel. It doesn't work for my new skin type (eczema/rosea/idk yet). I won't be repurchasing.