Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "This product is great! My daughter has always had severely dry skin. Her pediatrician recommended this years ago, and we have used it ever since!" in 65 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema. It is also fragrance free, which is really nice because I typically have a hard time (allergy wise) with the fragrances of other lotions." in 23 reviews
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also fragrance free which I appreciate. " in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a good basic lotion. I was looking for one with no added scents and this does the job. The product however seems fairly thin. In lotions, I look for something less liquidy. It takes a bit to absorb into the body. it's an ok lotion, but I probably would not purchase again.
Megan S.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this every day! Absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. It isn't heavy like other daily lotions, and absorbs into my skin quickly. If I put it on right after I shave my legs, it leaves them feeling extra smooth for days on end.
Shelby T.
New Britain, CT
First of all, I was forced into replacing my old hand lotion at work with something unscented. A coworker had some "issues" with scents so everyone had to switch. I chose this Eucerin lotion, which was inexpensive and clearly stated the fact it was unscented. However, those are the only positives to this lotion. It remains greasy on my hands, no matter how little I apply. I have been using this daily for the past few months, hoping I would grow to like it, but I can't.
Heather B.
York, PA
I first tried this lotion when I got a tattoo to help with the healing. I must say it helped emencely with the process. After my tattoo was all healed though I continued to use this on a daily basis. I really liked that it kept my skin nice and soft, but also it didn't have that sticky after feeling that you can get with some other lotions. I've been using this lotion now for years. In the summer to keep my skin glistening and beautiful, and in the winter to help with the pesky dryness that I get. I would def recommend this lotion for anyone.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I love the texture and feel of this lotion. It soaks into my skin quickly, and leaves it soft without feeling greasy. I purchase this lotion at Target, Wal-Mart or Rite-Aid. It is long lasting, and I only need to apply in the morning and evening to keep my skin feeling soft. I definitely notice a difference in my skin when I stop using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
UNBELIEVABLE BODY LOTION! I use this product year round and it has sincerely made the biggest difference in my skin. What I will say though, is that you do NOT want to apply this before bed because you will be sticking to your sheets the whole night :( BUT put some on your legs before a summer night out and they will glisten and look slim, tan and sexy!!
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Definitely love this product and use it daily on my little one's skin as she has eczema. I like the fact that it is gentle on her yet effective and hasn't caused any further break outs unlike some other products. I do not care for how expensive it is for lotion especially considering how frequent I have to use it to keep her flare ups under control, however for my little one I will continue to purchase.
Nesstia G.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion is a staple in my home. Its great for eczema and awesome for dry skin. My daughter has eczema and its the only thing I would use to soothe her itchy dry skin. Its not too thick but thick enough to lubricate her skin. Eucerin is also great for dry with skin. Definitely a must-have in my house.
Lauren G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Eucerin is a brand that I always go back to. I have dry, sensitive skin plus eczema. Eucerin is gentle on my skin but gives it all the moisture I need to make it through the day and night not itching. I always keep a big bottle of lotion next to the bathroom sink. I use it right out of the shower and after I wash my hands.
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
Very hydrating to lotion for all parts of the body. The formula is a little thin for my preference. I'm not very fond at all of the smell of this lotion though it may say fragrance free it still has an unpleasing smell. The smell is not too strong. The price is fair for the amount of product given in the bottle!
Génesis Q.