Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Stacy J.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin. Daily replenishing lotion.
Dry skin therapy.
Dermatologist recommended.
Clinically proven effective for dry, sensitive skin.
Replenishes the skin's moisture barrier for healthier skin.
Light-feeling, absorbs quickly.
Non-irritating - fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion
  • "It's definitely replenishing and provides nourishment to your skin, especially during the colder winter months when skin is more prone to be dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product everyday because I have very dry skin and it works wonders for me!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and even when I was growing up used this lotion all the time to help treat my eczema." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is really great for people who have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I find this a bit oily for daily, every day use." in 1 review
Heather B.
York, PA
I first tried this lotion when I got a tattoo to help with the healing. I must say it helped emencely with the process. After my tattoo was all healed though I continued to use this on a daily basis. I really liked that it kept my skin nice and soft, but also it didn't have that sticky after feeling that you can get with some other lotions. I've been using this lotion now for years. In the summer to keep my skin glistening and beautiful, and in the winter to help with the pesky dryness that I get. I would def recommend this lotion for anyone.
Shelby T.
New Britain, CT
First of all, I was forced into replacing my old hand lotion at work with something unscented. A coworker had some "issues" with scents so everyone had to switch. I chose this Eucerin lotion, which was inexpensive and clearly stated the fact it was unscented. However, those are the only positives to this lotion. It remains greasy on my hands, no matter how little I apply. I have been using this daily for the past few months, hoping I would grow to like it, but I can't.
Serena O.
Denver, CO
This lotion provides me with the perfect amount of mositure. It isn't to thick that it sits on top of my skin for to long, but it isn't to light that it just soaks right in and doesn't mositurize well. I use this product on myself and my children every single day, and out skin is soft, and very healthy! I started using this lotion when I was pregnant with my son and had really dry skin! It worked wonders! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Definitely love this product and use it daily on my little one's skin as she has eczema. I like the fact that it is gentle on her yet effective and hasn't caused any further break outs unlike some other products. I do not care for how expensive it is for lotion especially considering how frequent I have to use it to keep her flare ups under control, however for my little one I will continue to purchase.
Melissa K.
Alexandria, VA
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion was the lotion I purchased when transitioning from the cold, winter days to the warmer, spring days. I was looking for a lighter, everyday lotion that would keep things hydrated and not weigh me down. I enjoyed this lotion- it was light and the scent isn't strong, which I always appreciate. If you're looking for a light daily lotion, go out a grab this one!
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I love the texture and feel of this lotion. It soaks into my skin quickly, and leaves it soft without feeling greasy. I purchase this lotion at Target, Wal-Mart or Rite-Aid. It is long lasting, and I only need to apply in the morning and evening to keep my skin feeling soft. I definitely notice a difference in my skin when I stop using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Elisabeth H.
Waynesboro, PA
I LOVE this lotion. I get extremely dry skin in the winter and this always keeps my skin moisturized. I'm also allergic to alot of stuff that is in bath and body works because off all the fragrances but this lotion is great it doesn't have a smell so men and women can both use it. It's very very smooth and its not oily like most of the other lotions can be. Its perfect!
Lacey S.
Went to the ER because my daughter has itchy bumps all over her arm and back. Come to find out it was eczema and the ER Dr. told us to buy Eucerin and use it daily. It worked wonderfully keeping her skin from being itchy and keeps the rashy bumps away. Our whole family now uses it as our main lotion since it absorbs nicely and does not leave a greasy feeling.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
UNBELIEVABLE BODY LOTION! I use this product year round and it has sincerely made the biggest difference in my skin. What I will say though, is that you do NOT want to apply this before bed because you will be sticking to your sheets the whole night :( BUT put some on your legs before a summer night out and they will glisten and look slim, tan and sexy!!
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
I get excema sometimes depending on the season and how dry my skin gets. I love this lotion because it actually absorbs and doesn't feel greasy. It's extremely lightweight as well as pretty affordable. I'm not sure if Id buy it again because I'd like to try some new one but it is a great lotion out of the shower because you still feel clean.
Génesis Q.