Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion

Moisturizes & helps protect skin against daily UV exposure.

Is this lotion oily ?
Where is the best place to buy this?
Start your review of Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion!
Product Highlights
“Love this face lotion. I have really dry skin and it Leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. ” in reviews
“I have sensitive, acne prone, oily skin and my dermatologist recommended that I use creams from Eucerin. I have been using this lotion but the one that has SPF 30 and I love it. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't make my acne worse. I am very happy with this lotion.” in reviews
Evanston, WY
I purchased the Eucerin daily moisturizing cream for redness relief and what a waste of money. I saw it online and thought I'd try it as my face has turned a bright red as I've aged. It wasn't very much, maybe $7 for the face cream, but still it was like flushing money down the toilet. It did nothing for the redness in my face and it really dried out my skin. Now I give it two stars instead of the one it deserves only because it didn't burn my skin, which for me is always a pleasant surprise.
Timonium, MD
I am not a big fan of this brand. Despite the fact that this brand states it helps with dry skin it does not work for my dry skin. I brought this with a recommendation from one of my coworkers and when I looked up reviews I gave it a try. My skin was actually worst with this product; it was dry and irritated.
Williamstown, NJ
You have to rub the product in otherwise it can leave white streaks, but this smooth moisturizer with sunscreen is the perfect base to wear under makeup.  It leaves skin soft and glowing, and my skin even looks better when I wear it alone.  I wear this product every single day on my face, neck, chest and hands.  No spots on me!
Hemet, CA
Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion uploaded by Carina M.
Doesn’t rub in well and leaves skin very greasy. I have normal skin so most products work well with me. Definitely a thick product. I would recommend the Eucerin moisturizer for somebody who has very dry skin.
I use this Eucerin Face Lotion every day! It is a great lightweight lotion that provides SPF protection and moisture for the face without clogging pores. It absorbs very well and does not leave your skin feeling oily. I definitely recommend using this daily face lotion.
Bethel, MO
A must have! Leaves your skin so soft and has sunscreen in it so you don’t have to worry about applying sunscreen. It can leave your face a little oily at the beginning but it will soak in
This is a really good moisturizer if you're washing your face at night and heading to bed I won't recommend it for under makeup but otherwise it works really well.
I received a sample of a Eucerin Face Lotion in a sample box maybe a year ago, the sample was a good size and I was able to formulate a positive experience with the product. I'm somewhat acne prone and this lotion never disrupted my skin!
Sachse , TX
Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion uploaded by Marissa M.
Love using this product after using my Elizabeth Arden cleanser. Cheap and does the job. Makes my face super baby smooth and has no odd smell either which is a plus! I would recommend for sure. Cheap and works.
Dexter, MO
I use this everyday. I have found it to be the best for the price. I have sensitive skin so I love that it is fragrance free, moisturizes, and protects my skin against sun damage. The packaging is nice. I usually get it at Walgreens.