BY EUCERIN

Eucerin - Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion Fragrance Free 30 SPF - 4 Oz. (Pack of 2) FDA APPROVED see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stefania G.
I bought this a year ago and I felt like it dried up my skin too much. Felt too tight around my t-zone and was not feeling it at all. As far as sunscreen, it was like a typical sunscreen. White cast to your face especially in pictures.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Madison S.
Indianapolis
This product leaves little white pieces all over my face and feels very oily and also leaves white film over my face. I personally don’t like it and won’t buy it again. I will be looking for another sunscreen product
Nell R.
Virginia Beach
I have heard good things about the brand so I decided to buy a bottle from Walmart. It has been effective in keeping my skin moisturized and not clogging my pores. It definitely met my expectations and I would purchase again.
Estefania M.
Clemson, SC
Like many of my products, this fragrance free sunscreen provides the essential sun coverage along with gentle chemicals for my skin! I personally find it reasonably priced in most retailers and can sometimes find a coupon or two!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Very thin lotion that absorbs well without leaving an oily residue. It's a small bottle though and not sure how much sun protection I'm getting but a comfortable lotion nevertheless . great product .  i feel really protect during the day . true recomended .  Eucerin - Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion Fragrance Free 30 SPF - 4 Oz. (Pack of 2)
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
This product really helps you feel like your skin is staying moisturized for the entire length of the day. It's also great knowing that you are getting that added protection from the sun.
Christine K.
Great for gentle skin doesn’t give a bad reaction great also for people with eczema. The packaging was ok bought from amazon because it was recommended by my dermatologist
It smalls good and leaves face smooth and it Protect my face from the soon really good, I bought it at the local drugstore package was nice and it was really effective and yes I will buy it again when I get the money to buy another one
Gracie J.
austin tx
This product is amazing for mouisturizing your skin. The sunscreen is one of the pluses about it , so you keep your skin protected. The sunscreen did smell a little strong but I still use it everyday and so does my mom