Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion 1 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Marissa M.Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion 1 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Acsa L.

BY EUCERIN

Moisturizes & helps protect skin against daily UV exposure. see more...

Eucerin® Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion 1 fl. oz. Tube
  • "Love this face lotion. I have really dry skin and it Leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have sensitive, acne prone, oily skin and my dermatologist recommended that I use creams from Eucerin. I have been using this lotion but the one that has SPF 30 and I love it. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't make my acne worse. I am very happy with this lotion." in 4 reviews
Lori L.
I purchased the Eucerin daily moisturizing cream for redness relief and what a waste of money. I saw it online and thought I'd try it as my face has turned a bright red as I've aged. It wasn't very much, maybe $7 for the face cream, but still it was like flushing money down the toilet. It did nothing for the redness in my face and it really dried out my skin. Now I give it two stars instead of the one it deserves only because it didn't burn my skin, which for me is always a pleasant surprise.
Kristen G.
Timonium, MD
I am not a big fan of this brand. Despite the fact that this brand states it helps with dry skin it does not work for my dry skin. I brought this with a recommendation from one of my coworkers and when I looked up reviews I gave it a try. My skin was actually worst with this product; it was dry and irritated.
Christiana L.
This is a really good moisturizer if you're washing your face at night and heading to bed I won't recommend it for under makeup but otherwise it works really well.
Sasha S.
I received a sample of a Eucerin Face Lotion in a sample box maybe a year ago, the sample was a good size and I was able to formulate a positive experience with the product. I'm somewhat acne prone and this lotion never disrupted my skin!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Love using this product after using my Elizabeth Arden cleanser. Cheap and does the job. Makes my face super baby smooth and has no odd smell either which is a plus! I would recommend for sure. Cheap and works.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
I use this everyday. I have found it to be the best for the price. I have sensitive skin so I love that it is fragrance free, moisturizes, and protects my skin against sun damage. The packaging is nice. I usually get it at Walgreens.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product before applying primer to my face. I love that it moisturizes and protects my face from sun damage. It doesn't feel thick after applying either. I will be buying again as soon as I run out!
Stefani G.
One of the best Drugstore face Moisturizer, we have this at home all the time. My kids and husband use it all the time, and also drugstore lotion, very affordable!
Kara B.
Eaton, OH
Left my face feeling oily in about two hours
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
I tried it for a few days and same thing happened.
A few hours later my face was super oily.
Geeta I.
This sunscreen is fantastic. It's recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation and contains both titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (the two most important ingredients in sunscreen). While it leaves a slight white cast on my dark skin, it does not affect the color or application of my foundation. It is lightweight and great for my combination skin. I highly recommend this!
Geeta I.
Where is the best place to buy this?