BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEucerin
Eucerin Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30

Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30

Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 provides broad spectrum UVA/AVB protection. This daily face moisturizer is fast absorbing and non-greasy, providing 24 hour miniaturization.

Perricone MD Oil-Free Skin Perfecting Serum what is the best moisturizer for oily skin?
DooEs this work on under eyes?
Start your review of Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30!
Product Highlights
...for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin.in reviews
I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!in reviews
Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. in reviews
my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness in reviews
Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen.in reviews
Yuliana O.
San Antonio, TX
Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Yuliana O.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this sunscreen for a while and it is really worth it, its consistency allows it to be easy to apply, it absorbs quickly and does not leave your face greasy.
Brittany S.
Atlanta, GA
Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Brittany S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing daily sunscreen and moisturizer for the pice especially! My dermatologist always recommends Eucerin products. Feels like sunscreen but that doesn’t bother me, and it soaks in after about 10 min max. I have sensitive rosacea prone skin and this does not irritate it whatsoever
Telma C.
Sacramento, CA
Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Telma C.
the facial application and good hydration, I didn't really like the smell of sunscreen, but I can handle it.
Hart L.
This was my everyday sunscreen. It is fragrance free, non-comedogenic and gentle on sensitive skin. The packaging is nice I like the way you can pump out a small controlled amount of product. Reasonable price. I have dry skin so I don't know how this would work for those with oily Or combination skin.
Sofia M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Sofia M.
Mi dermatólogo me recomendó esta crema y la verdad que ha sido muy buena con mi piel desde la primera aplicada
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Eucerin® Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this for winter. I have extremely oily skin in the summer/spring/fall so I can't use this in the other seasons. I was panicking because I ran out of my Ecco Bella day cream and it is my favorite but you can't get it at the drugstore plus it's hella expensive. After using this, I no longer purchase the Ecco Bella. Why purchase it if this stuff is just as good? I like how it makes my skin plump up and feel healthy. I think if you're normal to dry skin, you'll love this.
AYLIN S.
COACHELLA
I believe this is the best facial sunscreen, it doesn't leave your face oily nor smelling like sunscreen. It's for all types of skins.
Nichole C.
Billings, MT
I purchased this product when my family had a day trip to the lake planned. I am usually a little leary of facial sunscreens because they can be really oily and my face will break out. I used this multiple times a day and no greasy feel or break outs.
Krystal W.
Duncanville , TX
This product is okay. I'm not a huge fan, simply because it seems too heavy for my face. I prefer a lighter sunscreen, rather than a lotion.
Kyana G.
Grayson, GA
If you have dry skin this is very good for your skin in the summer. This really protects my skin and moisturizes it since I have very dry skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shania L.