BY EUCERIN

Lightly scented Enhances skin health and balance Strengthens skin's protective barrier Fast absorbing Provides 24-hour moisturization see more...

Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eucerin Daily Plus Strength Skin Fortifying Body Creme! I love using it cause it helps with my dryness of my skin. Keeps skin hydrated. Gentle and not harsh. It can be kinda pricey depending on were you purchased. Also helps for itchy skin. I would recommend to anyone. Good product.
Zoie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eucerin products. My favorite, they don’t sell anymore. This one is a good replacement though. It’s hydrating but it’s pretty thick. To me that’s the only downfall. It makes my skin feel very heavy
Mariah M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this since I was little because I have such dry skin! Doesn’t irritate my skin because it’s fragrance free. I usually buy it at Walgreens. Keeps my skin so soft, I would recommend it to someone with eczema.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This here is NO JOKE when it comes to dealing with thirsty skin. Its so thick and takes some elbow to rub into skin. A good reason to massage and create some circulation to needy skin. I have sensitive skin that runs in my fam. Even dermatologists have recommended this to an aunt and loved one. Pediatricians have also prescribed to me in the past for my daughters excema (which she no longer suffers from and to prevent diaper rash. Works effortlessly.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't too heavy and inexpensive product that I like to use after being in the pool for long hours.  The chlorine makes my skin so dry and the mix of chlorine and soap in the shower makes it uncomfortable dry. This stuff helps counteract that and moisturizers my skin perfectly.
Qunoot A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eczema and dry skin run in the family. Vaseline tends to just leave a shiny cast on my skin rather than really sinking in and moisturising but this was different. The consistency is LIKE Vaseline but thicker. It doesn't cure Exzema but it helps intensely. Specially @ night after a shower. It's not as expensive as other high ends creams & you can find it anywhere @ the drugstore
Fabiana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I told my doctor that I was itchy. I also have dry skin. he suggested eucerin as the best for those problems. I carry a pocket one for my hands but is a different consistency than the daily w/strength skin fortifying body crème. the hand cream is more runny than the other. the cream purchased rubs in nicely and has no scent so if ur wearing perfume it won't effect the scent.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I began using this creme perhaps two years ago and it has really helped relieve dry skin problem. Then for some reason,the stores I had previously purchased this product no longer sold this body creme. I was most disappointed. Luckily I found some on Amazon and I bought enough to last awhile.It's great for dry skin. If you have a problem with dry heels,this is excellent.
Alexandra F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es perfecta para el cuidado de la piel esta entre mis favoritas y las recomiendo a un 100 por ciento deberia probarla todo el munid el precio de cierto modo esta a mi alcance por esa razon me parece increible bueno es una de las razones claramente la volvería a comprar
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail for accutane patients. This stuff is awesome for dry skin, sunburned skin, rough skin, sensitive skin, etc. I like the tub because u can grab what you need but it's not as sanitary as a squeeze tube so wash your hands! Inexpensive and amazing. Try it!