Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyanah  R.
Alyanah R.
Must have if you have extremely dry skin mix with your regular lotion its a bit pricey but its woth it !
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Harbeson, DE
Works amazing, but I hate how greasy it leaves your skin after you apply it
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this multiple times and it's one of the best lotions I have used. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated all day.
Synthia C.
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
This is the daily hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen Spectra that has SPF 30 I know it's for your hands but I put it up by faith I want to tell you it's amazing it's amazing
Aleksandra T.
Aleksandra T.
Super hydrating lotion for my dry skin. It's also a sunscreen witch is a great bonus too!
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Wonderful! My go to moisturizer. It is a little pricey for the amount of lotion but it is effective. Not much of a smell to it. It did mean my expectations for a daily lotion. I am a repeat buyer.
Ullonka T.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I liked this product, it fits perfectly in my pocketbook, when I need it, I just pull it out and rub on! Non-greasy, mild fragrance smell. Protects me well from sunburn. Use on my husband and kids!!😀🤗
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LINE IF PRODUCTS. I have multiple tattoos and from healing to mainting this line of product is what i use. Good enough for tattoos that are delicate, its surely great for normal conditioned skin.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I love to apply this moisturizer they days I wear no makeup .. ESP before I go out doors and let the sun hit my face .. the sunscreen and moisturizer is great .. 2 in 1 to keep less product buildup on my easily acne proned skin
Shamika R.
Shamika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great moisturizer non greasy at all keeps skin soft and hydrated all day great for these harsh winter days