Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Katelyn R.Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Holly W.
It's pretty heavy and can feel greasy due to the sunscreen in it , but it does leave your skin moisturized and protected, probably not good for those with oily skin but great for those with dry skin.
Katelyn R.
Love this product so much! Works well with my super dried skin. I live in a cold area and have a job where I’m constantly washing my hands and cleaning dishes so my hands get really dry. This lotion does a great job bringing them back to life!
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This lotions okay.. it could be better though.. it doesn't really make my skin feel moist it just absorbs through my skin after a few minutes. It isn't harsh on the skin though
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
This is the daily hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen Spectra that has SPF 30 I know it's for your hands but I put it up by faith I want to tell you it's amazing it's amazing
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is a perfect product and everyone should use .Go out and purchase this product as it works the best. IT'S very easy to use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family .I would also recommend to my co workers also. I purchased my products at the CVS, Walmart,Target.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I liked this product, it fits perfectly in my pocketbook, when I need it, I just pull it out and rub on! Non-greasy, mild fragrance smell. Protects me well from sunburn. Use on my husband and kids!!😀🤗
Demetria A.
Being a Nurse, I am always washing my hands. This is my go to lotion to help heal and moisture my dry, chapped hands. I love Eucerine products!
dalia H.
Ontario
Its really good i do recomend. Its a little thick but it works really good it dosnt irritate my skin like other products do.
Gina T.
New Carlisle, OH
Goes on smooth and rubs in nicely. It's super thick so you only need to apply a small amount as it goes a very long way.
Kaylee G.
Dalzell, SC
I have used this multiple times and it's one of the best lotions I have used. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated all day.