Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
This is the daily hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen Spectra that has SPF 30 I know it's for your hands but I put it up by faith I want to tell you it's amazing it's amazing
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is a perfect product and everyone should use .Go out and purchase this product as it works the best. IT'S very easy to use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family .I would also recommend to my co workers also. I purchased my products at the CVS, Walmart,Target.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I liked this product, it fits perfectly in my pocketbook, when I need it, I just pull it out and rub on! Non-greasy, mild fragrance smell. Protects me well from sunburn. Use on my husband and kids!!😀🤗
Demetria A.
Being a Nurse, I am always washing my hands. This is my go to lotion to help heal and moisture my dry, chapped hands. I love Eucerine products!
Kaylee G.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this multiple times and it's one of the best lotions I have used. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated all day.
Gina T.
New Carlisle, OH
Goes on smooth and rubs in nicely. It's super thick so you only need to apply a small amount as it goes a very long way.
Samantha T.
This is a name I trust. I love that it has SPF so I can kill two birds. Relatively inexpensive but worth a try.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Sometimes I get dry patches on my face and this helps to bring the moisture back and protect against the sun!
Shamika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great moisturizer non greasy at all keeps skin soft and hydrated all day great for these harsh winter days
Alyanah  R.
Must have if you have extremely dry skin mix with your regular lotion its a bit pricey but its woth it !