Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina T.
New Carlisle, OH
Goes on smooth and rubs in nicely. It's super thick so you only need to apply a small amount as it goes a very long way.
Samantha T.
This is a name I trust. I love that it has SPF so I can kill two birds. Relatively inexpensive but worth a try.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Sometimes I get dry patches on my face and this helps to bring the moisture back and protect against the sun!
Jasmina D.
Wonderful! My go to moisturizer. It is a little pricey for the amount of lotion but it is effective. Not much of a smell to it. It did mean my expectations for a daily lotion. I am a repeat buyer.
Aleksandra T.
Super hydrating lotion for my dry skin. It's also a sunscreen witch is a great bonus too!
Alyanah  R.
Must have if you have extremely dry skin mix with your regular lotion its a bit pricey but its woth it !
Hannah A.
Harbeson, DE
Works amazing, but I hate how greasy it leaves your skin after you apply it
Kaylee G.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this multiple times and it's one of the best lotions I have used. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated all day.
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
This is the daily hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen Spectra that has SPF 30 I know it's for your hands but I put it up by faith I want to tell you it's amazing it's amazing
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LINE IF PRODUCTS. I have multiple tattoos and from healing to mainting this line of product is what i use. Good enough for tattoos that are delicate, its surely great for normal conditioned skin.