Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Amazing cream. Soothes skin leaves it moisturized specially for sensitive skin and other skin conditions where dryness, flaky skin or rash are an issue. Absolutely recommend. It is light and blends into skin without leaving residues. Great for everyday use
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
This stuff is awesome! I mean could it get any better than a daily hydration moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one? I have been using Eucerin products for about two years now and I love it! Its gentle on the skin and it works great! I would highly suggest this cream for anyone!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
My husband use this cream in a daily basis due to his job and it doesnt wonders in his skins super moisturizing and hydrating that you can see the difference from the first day you try it. Leaves your hand super soft and healthy.
Maria F.
Maria F.
eucerin was recommended by my dermatologist and she was right. It hydrates your skin so much it makes it glow and it feels fresh and clean. I love their products and specially this one. Give it a try!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This lotions okay.. it could be better though.. it doesn't really make my skin feel moist it just absorbs through my skin after a few minutes. It isn't harsh on the skin though
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
Being a Nurse, I am always washing my hands. This is my go to lotion to help heal and moisture my dry, chapped hands. I love Eucerine products!
Gina T.
Gina T.
New Carlisle, OH
Goes on smooth and rubs in nicely. It's super thick so you only need to apply a small amount as it goes a very long way.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
This is a name I trust. I love that it has SPF so I can kill two birds. Relatively inexpensive but worth a try.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is a perfect product and everyone should use .Go out and purchase this product as it works the best. IT'S very easy to use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family .I would also recommend to my co workers also. I purchased my products at the CVS, Walmart,Target.
Rhina F.
Rhina F.
Miami , FL
Sometimes I get dry patches on my face and this helps to bring the moisture back and protect against the sun!