Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love eucerin!! My son has very bad eczema and this entire brand of products has always been the one to provide the most moisture without leaving your skin feelings oily. It is so worth it to purchase and has a very low price to it. I would recommend this to anyone
Holly W.
It's pretty heavy and can feel greasy due to the sunscreen in it , but it does leave your skin moisturized and protected, probably not good for those with oily skin but great for those with dry skin.
Wayna V.
Amazing cream. Soothes skin leaves it moisturized specially for sensitive skin and other skin conditions where dryness, flaky skin or rash are an issue. Absolutely recommend. It is light and blends into skin without leaving residues. Great for everyday use
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
This stuff is awesome! I mean could it get any better than a daily hydration moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one? I have been using Eucerin products for about two years now and I love it! Its gentle on the skin and it works great! I would highly suggest this cream for anyone!
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
My husband use this cream in a daily basis due to his job and it doesnt wonders in his skins super moisturizing and hydrating that you can see the difference from the first day you try it. Leaves your hand super soft and healthy.
Maria F.
eucerin was recommended by my dermatologist and she was right. It hydrates your skin so much it makes it glow and it feels fresh and clean. I love their products and specially this one. Give it a try!
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This lotions okay.. it could be better though.. it doesn't really make my skin feel moist it just absorbs through my skin after a few minutes. It isn't harsh on the skin though
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is a perfect product and everyone should use .Go out and purchase this product as it works the best. IT'S very easy to use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family .I would also recommend to my co workers also. I purchased my products at the CVS, Walmart,Target.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I liked this product, it fits perfectly in my pocketbook, when I need it, I just pull it out and rub on! Non-greasy, mild fragrance smell. Protects me well from sunburn. Use on my husband and kids!!😀🤗
Demetria A.
Being a Nurse, I am always washing my hands. This is my go to lotion to help heal and moisture my dry, chapped hands. I love Eucerine products!