Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Hand Creme 2.7 oz. Tube uploaded by Ayat A.

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love eucerin!! My son has very bad eczema and this entire brand of products has always been the one to provide the most moisture without leaving your skin feelings oily. It is so worth it to purchase and has a very low price to it. I would recommend this to anyone
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I love to apply this moisturizer they days I wear no makeup .. ESP before I go out doors and let the sun hit my face .. the sunscreen and moisturizer is great .. 2 in 1 to keep less product buildup on my easily acne proned skin
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LINE IF PRODUCTS. I have multiple tattoos and from healing to mainting this line of product is what i use. Good enough for tattoos that are delicate, its surely great for normal conditioned skin.
Wayna V.
Amazing cream. Soothes skin leaves it moisturized specially for sensitive skin and other skin conditions where dryness, flaky skin or rash are an issue. Absolutely recommend. It is light and blends into skin without leaving residues. Great for everyday use
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
This stuff is awesome! I mean could it get any better than a daily hydration moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one? I have been using Eucerin products for about two years now and I love it! Its gentle on the skin and it works great! I would highly suggest this cream for anyone!
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
My husband use this cream in a daily basis due to his job and it doesnt wonders in his skins super moisturizing and hydrating that you can see the difference from the first day you try it. Leaves your hand super soft and healthy.
Maria F.
eucerin was recommended by my dermatologist and she was right. It hydrates your skin so much it makes it glow and it feels fresh and clean. I love their products and specially this one. Give it a try!
Jasmina D.
Wonderful! My go to moisturizer. It is a little pricey for the amount of lotion but it is effective. Not much of a smell to it. It did mean my expectations for a daily lotion. I am a repeat buyer.
Holly W.
It's pretty heavy and can feel greasy due to the sunscreen in it , but it does leave your skin moisturized and protected, probably not good for those with oily skin but great for those with dry skin.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This lotions okay.. it could be better though.. it doesn't really make my skin feel moist it just absorbs through my skin after a few minutes. It isn't harsh on the skin though