Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Creme 8 oz. Tube

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Great for really really dry skin! Could possibly work for people with eczema! The awesome thing is it has SPF in it which we all need at some point and time! Awesome smell to!" in 3 reviews
Vianny D.
Perfect hydration cream, it’s lightweight, unscented and has a good texture. Perfect for sensitive skin and absorbs quick and isn’t greasy. This works great, doesn’t cost much and I can use it all over. I use it in my arms, neck, legs, hands, everywhere. All my friends use it and they love it.
marta t.
Favorite lotion ever!!! No lie!! Love how it leaves your skin so soft and actually moisturizes your skin!
Kimberlin I.
La mejor crema hidratante con spf, no te deja la piel grasosa, es súper absorbente, tiene buen precio.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
This cream is very effective; however, it seems pretty greasy and oily on my skin during warm months… during the winter, I do not leave the house without it, EVER! I recommend to people with dry skin because it’s is extra moisturizing!
Arianna P.
Me encanta. La uso para el cuerpo incluyendo el rostro y tiene una textura ligera no produce acne y es fácil de absorber. Lo recomiendo 100%
Krystal L.
Lakewood, CA
Yaaaaas! Makes my skin feel like a babies bottom , seriously works like magic guys 😍😍
Denise J.
Reading, PA
I used this on my tattoo when it was healing because it was more cost effective than buying a million things of Tattoo Goo. Works wonderful, but is a tad greasy, leaving me stuck on a 4.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
I really like this cream protects my delicate skin and keeps it healthy at the same time
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Pretty descent lotion lady for a few hours u do keep one in my bag just in case
Megan A.
A lot goes a long way! Good product and on the cheaper end of facial sunscreens too! Worth the money!