Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Creme 8 oz. Tube

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great for really really dry skin! Could possibly work for people with eczema! The awesome thing is it has SPF in it which we all need at some point and time! Awesome smell to!" in 3 reviews
spectacular g.
The one sunscreen that is light doesn’t smell so bad and doesn’t have that awful white tint!
Kimberlin I.
La mejor crema hidratante con spf, no te deja la piel grasosa, es súper absorbente, tiene buen precio.
Heba W.
Reston, VA
I can’t live without it I ues it every day nice packing good price &value available in most of store I repeat user
Kendra B.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
This cream is very effective; however, it seems pretty greasy and oily on my skin during warm months… during the winter, I do not leave the house without it, EVER! I recommend to people with dry skin because it’s is extra moisturizing!
marta t.
Favorite lotion ever!!! No lie!! Love how it leaves your skin so soft and actually moisturizes your skin!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Love this product keeps my hands very soft. Not bad priced. It depends where you get it., Packaging is nothing special. Meet all my needs that I purchased it for. I would recommend to others to buy.
Vianny D.
Perfect hydration cream, it’s lightweight, unscented and has a good texture. Perfect for sensitive skin and absorbs quick and isn’t greasy. This works great, doesn’t cost much and I can use it all over. I use it in my arms, neck, legs, hands, everywhere. All my friends use it and they love it.
Tia K.
Conway, SC
This is a really great product! I would recommend anyone to purchase it. When I bought it I was looking for something not too pricey and this did it.
Kohi S.
Eucerin products are really good for sensitive skin. I like the daily moisturizer better than the ones from Olay and Dior. It needs to come in a bigger tube