Eucerin® Daily Hydration Moisturizer & Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Creme 8 oz. Tube

BY EUCERIN

Hydrates dry skin & helps protect against daily UV exposure. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great for really really dry skin! Could possibly work for people with eczema! The awesome thing is it has SPF in it which we all need at some point and time! Awesome smell to!" in 3 reviews
Kendra B.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
This cream is very effective; however, it seems pretty greasy and oily on my skin during warm months… during the winter, I do not leave the house without it, EVER! I recommend to people with dry skin because it’s is extra moisturizing!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Great for dry skin. Makes them feel soft and smooth! No perfume or stinky smell to it. Works great for dry skin. I love that it doesn't feel oily or greasy on my skin. Highly recommend this product for dry skin.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Love this product keeps my hands very soft. Not bad priced. It depends where you get it., Packaging is nothing special. Meet all my needs that I purchased it for. I would recommend to others to buy.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I don't always use facial sunscreen but I should. I liked this one because it didn't make my face feel greasy or break out. I did need to let it dry for a few seconds. You don't have to use very much to cover.
Denise J.
Reading, PA
I used this on my tattoo when it was healing because it was more cost effective than buying a million things of Tattoo Goo. Works wonderful, but is a tad greasy, leaving me stuck on a 4.
Kohi S.
Eucerin products are really good for sensitive skin. I like the daily moisturizer better than the ones from Olay and Dior. It needs to come in a bigger tube
Tia K.
Conway, SC
This is a really great product! I would recommend anyone to purchase it. When I bought it I was looking for something not too pricey and this did it.
Azaria V.
It´s a very good product I don't feel it heavy, it helps my makeup to last long. It's affordable and a great option for daily use.
marta t.
Favorite lotion ever!!! No lie!! Love how it leaves your skin so soft and actually moisturizes your skin!