BeautyFaceFace MakeupEucerin
Eucerin Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30

Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30

Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps protect against the damaging effects of the sun. This daily face moisturizer is fast absorbing, non-greasy and provides 24 hour moisturization.

Has anyone used this? Is it good for dry skin? Does it cause irritation.
Start your review of Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30!
Product Highlights
Great for really really dry skin! Could possibly work for people with eczema! The awesome thing is it has SPF in it which we all need at some point and time! Awesome smell to!in reviews
Liliana S.
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Liliana S.
Have been using this product for almost a month and have been very impressed. First of many things it is super affordable! Consistency is very thick and creamy, so a little goes a long way. It has left my skin very moisturized and glowy before applying my makeup. (Added tip: apply on neck and back of hands as well!)
Margarita B.
Los Angeles, CA
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Margarita B.
Purchased at: CVS
2 in 1 !! Moisturizer AND sunscreen?? Yes please!! This is a total must have for summer🥳 I have sensitive skin and I really love how gentle this formula is. I also really like the texture of this cream, it isn’t heavy or greasy and it absorbs into the skin quickly.
tina N.
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by tina N.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best moisturizer and sunscreen combo EVER! First it is so affordable and so much in one packaging. This is free is free it melts on your skin so well leaving no white cast and I have fair to tan skin. In the beginning it looks like it’s going to leave a white cast just wait a few minutes and it will melt in your skin. It leaves me a very nice glow some might say it’s too greasy but I say it gives me a really amazing well but then during the day it will go away but YOU MUST GET THIS BEFORE IT IS SOLD OUT !
Shaniah P.
LA
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Shaniah P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great sunscreen. Super hydrating and moisturizing. It does not leave a white cast and is not greasy and leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. It says it is for dry skin which worried me because I have oily skin but it works just fine on my skin. There is a slight smell but nothing too horrific. Overall it’s a great product and would recommend using this if you have acne prone skin. Personally has not caused me any breakouts.
Eva K.
NewYorkCity
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Eva K.
Purchased at: Amazon
great! i use this cream as an everyday sunscreen when there isn’t too much sun out (if there is, i opt for a higher spf). works well, no white cast, and hasn’t caused any breakouts. not to mention it’s extremely affordable! it’s a huge amount of sunscreen (8 oz) and i bought it for $8 on amazon! i’d recommend to anyone!
Martha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Martha Z.
🧴If only this product is Cruelty Free I would have given it perfect stars. 🧴 This hydration cream is useful on Summer days while providing protection against sun damage. 🧴A small pea size application goes a long way especially to those who wears make-up.🧴 Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30
Sindy Z.
Louisville, KY
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30 uploaded by Sindy Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I truly Love this Eucerin daily hydration cream spf 30. I know spf 30 is very low but I use it only when I’m indoors b/c the sunlight that still come through the window can affect your skin. Spf is the best and most reliable anti-aging product. This one feels little heavy on my face and burn into my eyes. Although for me it is perfect as a hand cream since our hands are highly exposed to multiple factors that makes them age faster and easier. So keep them hydrated and sun protected are key! This is a chemical sunscreen, leave no cast, has the slightly “pool” smell but it goes away. Very inexpensive and lasts a lot! Plus: - NO oxybenzone - It does have licorice root (listed as Glycyrrhiza Inflata root extract)
Sonia B.
Arvin, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great moisturizer and sunscreen since it doesn’t leave your skin tacky! It does moisturize but I feel like I need more. It’s very cheap and honestly is worth it’s price for how well it performs. It’s also dermatologist recommended so it’s great for those who have sensitive skin and don’t like fragrance !
kayla J.
Wauconda, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this. it feels great on my skin and leaves me super soft. I have crazy sensitive dry skin and my skin loves this. also love that it’s so gentle but also has spf!! amazing overall everyone needs it!
Kim M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to summer moisturizer. I use it every day in summertime on my face, neck and arms. It is not greasy, very moisturizing, and protects my skin from the sun. I also love that it is fragrance free. I buy this every summer now. It is a bit hard to find in my area, probably because it is so good. I have bought it online a couple times and always pick one up at the store if I see it.