Eucerin

EUCERIN Complete Repair...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
I have been using this for two months and oh wow does it moisturize my skin so much! I used MANY different lotions in the past but none of them compare. It leaves my skin smooth and moisturized throughout the day!
5 / 5
This lotion is great for everyone in the family, even sensitive skin, it's not too thick and moisturize really well. You can use it anywhere on the body.
5 / 5
Helped heal my skin when it was getting drier than usual in the winter time. Keeps my skin nice and moisturized all day. It’s a good enough size to last for a while also
5 / 5
I received as a sample and absolutely love it! It’s not greasy at all and rubs into skin well. You don’t need to use much, just a dab will do. I am almost out and plan on replacing with a full size soon, I highly recommend!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is small tube of moisturizer. I like it because it makes my hands smooth. One thing I don’t like is the smell. It smells funny and acidic. Highly recommended for people have extremely dry hand
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great lotion for winter months. Super thick long lasting moisture. Non greasy, perfect for dry skin. My winter go to every winter.