Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion with 5% Urea uploaded by Sunshine F.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Complete Repair Moisturizing Lotion soothes and reduces the tautness of the skin. Recommended for Body Use for Dryrough and tight skin Benefits Excellent skin compatibility Fights relevant factors causing dry skin to leave the skin feeling smooth and velvety Non-greasy everyday light formula with ultra-quick absorption Heals dry skin and reduces moisture loss in skin Replenishes the skins moisture barrier Provides temporary relief from typical dry skin symptoms see more...

Photo (1)
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.
I love this body cream. I use it and also my daughter. Leaves very soft, moisturised skin, restores firmness and leaves a pleasant aroma. I want one for me and one for my daughter, because both use it daily. I recommend it fully...................
Erin W.
Erin W.
Kamloops
This is a fantastic product. I use it for my daughter who is prone to dry skin that is easily irritated by other products. I've tried countless lotions that burned but this one did not. It was gentle and gave her the moisture she needed. It's less expensive than a lot of brands and more expensive than a lot but I'd say it's worth the investment, even over some higher end brands.
Kim V.
Kim V.
Toronto
I have a terrible skin condition called eczema dermatitis. It's very bothersome and painful at times. I tried Eucerin because it was recommended. It was useful for mild dry skin but not for the severe. If you have mild dermatitis I highly recommend it. For the severe, I would consult with your physician for prescribed cortisone.
Waleska J.
Waleska J.
New Jersey
Review for: Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion with 5% Urea
The best in the market, it helped me a lot with my allergy, I did not get it again because it is something expensive but it is great
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Review for: Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion with 5% Urea
This works! I have the one with 5% Urea, Normally I have itchy skin on my back and legs all winter, this moisturiser puts a layer on the skin what is really protecting and repairing. It is so good that I only have to use it every few days and not every day.
Yes it is sticky a bit, but I prefer to have that than having itchy skin all the time.
An other pro is that it is fragrance free and the ingredients are safe.