Lynne M.
Great facial product. The cream is not too heavy, its very light. The cream doesn't have a strong smell. Your pores are not blocked from the oil like it is with some other lotions. Cute bottle too.
Maryann T.
Amazing! This was recommend to me after getting a tattoo to help preserve the color and I never stopped using it! It's nice a thick. A little goes a long way with this. It moisturizes so good and really gets into the skin. The smell is more of a clean smelling scent so it great for both men and wamon. Not expensive either and easy to find in Walmart, cvs, target, Walgreens, stores like that. Packaging is great making this easy to travel with. I recommend this product for sure.
Emma N.
Fitzwilliam, NH
I got this cream because I got a tattoo. I was told to get an unscented, water based, white lotion to use while it was healing. After seeing the different brands that were at the store I settled on this one as it was waterbased and had the least amount of extra ingredients. I like how it makes the skin feel around my tattoo. The only drawback is it doesn't soak in as fast as some of my other lotions so my hair or shirt sometimes sticks after putting it on.
karen c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have used this product for many years but could not find it anywhere. I love it because it makes your face feel so good and it is oil free which many of the more expensive products are not. I would be sorry but not surprised if this has been discontinued as mentioned above it was not available in stores anymore. The price is amazing for the value.
Megan S.
I have used and have tried many different lotions in my life. The only products that i can find that does not make my skin break out in a rash is products from Eucerin. I have extremely sensitive skin and even the "gentle care, hypoallergenic" products from other companies make me get a rash. Anyway, this lotion did wonders on my skin. It made it moisterized and reduced skin blemishes and roughness. I also used one of their deep repair lotions on my tattoo and it helped with the healing And itchiness of my skin tremendously.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton, VA
We keep this on hand for eczema breakout on both my girls.Extra dry skin during the winter and peeling skin during summer.Somedays the skin gets so itchy the only thing that works is a rub down with this lotion.A little more expensive then most brands.But a little goes a long way,and is well worth the money.
Kadajah W.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the holy grail of all moisturizer. This moisturizer is at good vaule however it is bit on the pricey side. This moisturizer was gentle on everyone's skin. I didn't like the extreme thickness of it so that was one con. I got this from walmart and will recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
In the winter my skin often gets very dry, especially when I forget to wear gloves. I know many of the creams out there smell nice but they don't give a long lasting effect. For the price, it does a job well done and does have a very pleasant smell. I would recommend this to people who often get dry skin.
Jaime J.
This product works. It soaks into the skin leaving it soft and smooth. It does not leave my skin greasy and it doesn't have a strong scent, so it doesn't interfere with the parfum you are wearing. Great for every day use as it is not to heavy and not cheaply thin. Great product and highly recommended.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
This is my absolute favorite face moisture cream- as I am getting older my skin is getting more sensitive and really dries out in the winter. This helps prevent dry patches on my face. Isn't too oily- it's just right. I purchased at Walgreens. I recommend this to my girlfriends who have dry skin issues in the Minnesota winters