Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Treatment External Analgesic Lotion uploaded by Chelsea B.Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Treatment External Analgesic Lotion uploaded by liz m.

BY EUCERIN

Immediately Relieves & Calms Itchy Dry Skin Dermatological Skincare. Cooling menthol formula provides relief for itchy, dry skin. Appropriate for use on children and for atopic dermatitis. Free of fragrances & dyes. With cooling menthol. Fragrance free. Dermatologist recommended Provide immediate relief to dry, itchy skin with a treatment specially formulated to calm, soothe, and moisturize. This non-greasy formula immediately calms itchy skin and provides relief that lasts up to 8 hours. Eucerin. see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my son that surfers from asthma would get really bad patches of dry skin around the same times he would suffer attacks; the doctor says its a form of skin asthma. This Eucerin calming relied treatment would help tremendously. His skin absorbs it quickly, and the loiton would hydrate plenty to avoid him from feeling irritated where he would want to scratch. doesn't leave any greasy feeling or smell on your skin.
Veronica  J.
Stockton, CA
This lotion is a life saver. I suffer from eczema, and this is the only lotion that helps the itch. It's a little pricey in my opinion, but its a necessary purchase. It helps keep the itching down through the day and it has a pleasant fragrance. Not overpowering or anything like that. I would recommend for anyone looking for a product like this.
Jessica W.
Weirton, WV
This lotion is the best for itchy dye skin. If I use this everyday and have my husband put it on my back then my back doesn't itch anywhere near as much as normal. There is a slight scent but nothing off-putting. I would completely recommend this product to anyone woth itchy skin. I have even used it on my 5 year old and it didn't cause any problem.
Leah Z.
Potomac, MD
I have pretty bad allergies during the spring and the summer and so I get itchy or can break out in hives when it's really bad. So when I bought this lotion it really does calm my itching. The only thing is i found that i had to constantly reapply to get that itch relief and my skin was becoming very oily and it was an uncomfortable feeling.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
My son has very, very sensitive skin so its hard to find a lotion that works well for him. I saw the Itch Relief lotion at Wal Mart and decided to pick it up. Glad I did! Works wonders for my son! It applies like any other lotion and has minimal scent to it but it sets almost like a powder. Great lotion for itchy, sensitized skin.
Taylor J.
I recently suffered from really bad eczema breakouts on my body and I was recommended this product. It really helped soothe the areas. I even used it on my tattoo during the healing price and it helped soothe the itching. It's kind of runny and I always make a mistake and pour out too much. A little definitely goes a long way or you'll be rubbing it in forever! I do recommend this product, especially if you have skin issues.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you have dry skin, you are always looking for lotion that will keep your skin moisturized but not so greasy that you can't put your clothes on right away. This lotion is my go to lotion for daily use. It goes on super smooth & keeps my legs & arms feeling soft all day long. It never feels greasy or sticky!
Eileen F.
Post Falls, ID
I have moderate psoriasis all over my body. I've had it since I was 3. I prefer not to use steroids on account when you stop using them my skin tends to break out ten times worse. This is one of the things I grab the most when I'm having a flare up. Where my skin patches flame red and sting and itch.
Stephanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product daily and i love it. Pros, it works fot itchy dry skin. I've use this product for about 3 years know. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. Works well for me. My husband uses it as well and he likes it. I eould recommend this product and i will continue to use it.
Lana S.
My skin tends to be sensitive & prone to break out in hives. After moving into a new house with well water & a winter with very low humidity my skin itched constantly, but after just 5 days my was skin soft & moisturized. It even took care of the tiny bumps on my elbows! I love this stuff!