Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Treatment External Analgesic Lotion

Immediately Relieves & Calms Itchy Dry Skin Dermatological Skincare. Cooling menthol formula provides relief for itchy, dry skin. Appropriate for use on children and for atopic dermatitis. Free of fragrances & dyes. With cooling menthol. Fragrance free. Dermatologist recommended Provide immediate relief to dry, itchy skin with a treatment specially formulated to calm, soothe, and moisturize. This non-greasy formula immediately calms itchy skin and provides relief that lasts up to 8 hours. Eucerin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief Treatment External Analgesic Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati, OH
This lotion feels great on my skin without being greasy. The effect also lasts all day. No itchy, dry skin!
Greensboro, NC
I have eczema and this has done wonders! I'm not as itchy, the redness has gone down and it last all day!
Rowlesburg, WV
I have very sensitive skin.The Dr. Recommended this lotion to me. I love it. It soothes dry, itchy, skin.
Hixson, TN
Eucerin Calming Crème always works if I am feeling itchy! It does calm the skin and the urge to scratch!
Great for after shaving and I feel like scratching up my legs, soothes it and I don't itch one bit!
It really works! Leaves skin moisturized. I recommend this product for daily use, safe on kids too.
Great lotion. I sometimes get eczema on my hands and the doctor told me to use this. Great relief!
Summerville, SC
Very effective. Great for people with sensitive skin that also suffer from chronic dry skin.
Hamburg
I have dry, itchy skin. This really helps calm itch. Doesn't feel greasy and sooths dry skin.
Savannah, GA
Works miracles for my daughter and her skin keeps away breakouts of her eczema awesome value