Eucerin Calming Creme - 14 oz. uploaded by darkskin e.Eucerin Calming Creme - 14 oz. uploaded by Myrna Z.

BY EUCERIN

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Eucerin Calming Creme - 14 oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Is this a good lotion for contact dermatitis?2 Answers
Eucerin Calming Creme - 14 oz.
  • "Love the Eucerin calming creme especially in our very dry winters in Minnesota. Works well to combat dry skin without leaving a oily residue." in 78 reviews
  • "This is my go to face moisturizer! Next to my nose and my cheeks are very sensitive. Almost anything I put in my face stings/burns. This product has been a life saver!! " in 30 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing! Great for dry skin. Apply after shower or before bedtime for best results.....in my opinion. Will buy again." in 21 reviews
Shannon R.
Niagara falls, NY
Growing up I use to have dry patches all over my face and arms and had visited many dermatologist before I met one that suggested this product to me. I have been strictly using eucerin for the past 15 years and have yet to find a better option for my dry skin!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I just throw this right in my purse and it’s perfect for winter time when your hands are so dry. I got this for free from Walgreens and I’m so glad I did because it works great :) I would recommend it for sure :)
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
The best, the ONLY lotion I use daily. If you suffer from the winter itchies, this is for you. If you like a lotion that reminds you vaguely of a warm oatmeal cookie, this is for you. If your legs are red and scaly as a lizard in Arizona in the summertime, this is for you. I have never received a better recommendation from a friend than to try this lotion!
Courtney M.
I used up a sample of this and didn't find it incredibly moisturizing. I felt it was a little watery and didn't think it did much for my skin. I most likely would not purchase a full size because I have so many other lotions currently.
Amy R.
Washington DC
I have dry skin and eczema and this lotion is WONDERFUL. not only does it treat the dry skin but it really does reduce itching. I rely on this, especially in summer, and will carry a tube around with me just in case! Available at drugstores, Target, and Walmart in the US.
Amanda C.
Middletown, CT
It's a little thick going on(reason for 4🌟), but is SO worth it. It really hydrates your skin which makes it great to use on stretch marks to help fade there look. Doesn't really have a scent. It is definitely worth trying out!😊
Saba S.
This is an excellent product for dry, irritated, pruritic hands. As a healthcare provider, I sanitize/wash my hands frequently and as a result, often suffer from atopic dermatitis. This cream is easy to grab in between patients , is not greasy, unscented, and calms my irritated skin. While its not the only product I use on my hands, it is a favorite.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
There are literally nothing but good things that I can say about this company. I get a case of this lotion donated by the company for my son because of a skin condition that he has (x-linked ichthyosis). He uses this lotion twice a day over his entire body and we both love it because he can put it on himself (he's 5) and its thick enough that it doesn't make a mess. It keeps his skin hydrated even in the harsh winters of Wisconsin and keeps the itching associated with his dry skin at bay. I will continue to only buy this brand for myself and the rest of my family because of how thankful I am to them for their program.
Ashton S.
Kentucky
This stuff is great if you have bumps on your skin or a rash, the smell is not the best but if you can get past that then your fine. It deffiently helped my skin in ways I couldn't imagine for the price!
Kristine B.
Okanogan, WA
I put this on my feet every night during the winter along with some socks. Unfortunately my feet crack super easy in the cold. And with the help of this moisturizer my feet have been pretty healthy! I highly recommend this brand!
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Is this a good lotion for contact dermatitis?