BY EUCERIN

Soothes & Prevents Dry, Itchy Skin Dermatological Skincare. Provides 24 hour moisturization. Natural oatmeal & emollient-rich formula helps soothe dry, itchy skin. Appropriate for children over two years of age*. Free of fragrances & dyes. Dermatologist recommended Relieve and help prevent dry, itchy skin with a daily creme specially formulated to calm itchy skin and keep it moisturized. This gentle non-greasy formula combines calming natural oatmeal and rich moisturizers to soothe and comfort dry, itchy skin. Eucerin Pr. see more...

• Anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this? What were your results?9 Answers
  • This good for all over your body? Face included? because I have d...8 Answers
  • This product is AMAZING. I can't believe how well it works! I am ...1 Answers
Eucerin Calming Creme
  • "I love this product! It really does work really well. It moisturizes and doesn't feel greasy on your skin afterward. It calms down itchy skin really well and makes your skin really soft!" in 130 reviews
  • "Eucerin products are amazing...but the calming creme is by far my favorite for the winter. This product is very think and unscented (for those of us who have sensitive skin). And it really keeps my dry skin hydrated!" in 45 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing! I will definitely repurchase this item! Its been amazing for my skin. I recommend this for everyone" in 27 reviews
  • "I love this. I have super dry, super sensitive eczema prone skin. This is the only lotion I can use on a normal basis and not worry about how long it will take for my skin to break out. I even use this on my face. The scent is extremely light (because we all know even fragrance free products will have a smell to them) and it is super moisturizing while not leaving you feeling sticky. Anyone that suffers from eczema knows the disgusting feeling of being sticky. I actually stole my sister's un-used full size container after I used up my travel size version lol. " in 13 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands but when I put these on it leaves my skin perfect So this is a great product" in 1 review
Katia W.
Hoover, AL
My absolute favorite facial moisturizer for my extra dry, extra sensitive skin. I had full on broken out in hives when i discovered this product. Not much was giving my face any relief. This is now my go-to facial moisturizer. It moisturizes my face without leaving it feeling greasy.
Antoinette C.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
BEST lotion EVER if you suffer from an EXTREMELY itchy condition like psoriasis! I slather myself with this before bed and in the morning. It helps calm the itching so I can get a good night's sleep. It doesn't burn or irritate sensitive skin. It is pricey but worth every penny!
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This cream for your skin works pretty well it's great for people that have sensitive skin and leaves your face super soft. The price can be a little high, but overall great product. It doesn't really have a smell which is good.
April T.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
Eucerin Calming Creme has been part of my night time skin routine for years. It is on the more expensive side fir a lotion. I spent about $11 at Walmart for a 14 oz bottle. It works great from head to toe, and really combats that dry skin that winter can bring. It does make my skin on my face a little red so I only use it at night.
Catherine C.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
You can purchase this at target for 6-7$. It’s definitely a steal for it’s price. There was a period where my skin was really rough and peeling from the sudden change in weather. I tried all my moisturizers and they didn’t help. I stumbled upon this and after two days of application, my skin was really smooth. It has no fragrance which is a plus. Definitely recommend!! Holy grail!!
Cassandra B.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
I bought this product because I have SUPER red cheeks. If I want to hid them I have to wear makeup everyday. Thinking that this could work to make some of my redness disappear I bought this immediately! Unfortunately after 3 months of nightly use I saw no results other than moisturized skin (which is great but not the effect I was looking for)
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
While it advertises to be fragrance free, I wish they had added fragrance to this because it smelled gross. I was not impressed with it at all. It also did not calm my skin whatsoever. It was thin and runny, rather than thick and luscious that you’d want in a calming cream.
Brittnee J.
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE omg...this is probably the best thing ever if you have 1) dry skin 2) problematic skin 3)eczema and just many many more things...I use this mainly during the colder times and it's so moisturizing and thick..I have eczema and whenever I feel a part of my body getting itchy I just lather a good amount of this on that area and let it soak into my skin over night and then I wake up and majority of the bumps are gonna and the redness or discoloration I'd gone..seriously buy thins cream it is absolutely amazing!!
Anamika S.
Long Branch, NJ
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
I’ve had eczema since I was 3 years old and this (and Aveeno baby for eczema) are the only products I trust for my dry skin. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day! My pediatrician recommended this since I was itchy all the time and I’ve never felt the need to try anything else
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
This product is great for your skin. It does a great job at calming dry and itchy skin, especially during the winter months when your skin is much more prone to this. It was very gentle, and didn't irritate me at all. I would recommend this to others.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this? What were your results?
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
This good for all over your body? Face included? because I have dry skin right under one of my eyes.
Eman R.
Northridge, CA
This product is AMAZING. I can't believe how well it works! I am head over heels in love and I am definitely going to buy more. I highly recommend you try this.