BY EUCERIN

Soothes & Prevents Dry, Itchy Skin Dermatological Skincare. Provides 24 hour moisturization. Natural oatmeal & emollient-rich formula helps soothe dry, itchy skin. Appropriate for children over two years of age*. Free of fragrances & dyes. Dermatologist recommended Relieve and help prevent dry, itchy skin with a daily creme specially formulated to calm itchy skin and keep it moisturized. This gentle non-greasy formula combines calming natural oatmeal and rich moisturizers to soothe and comfort dry, itchy skin. Eucerin Pr. see more...

• Anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this? What were yo...9 Answers
  • This good for all over your body? Face included? because ...8 Answers
  • This product is AMAZING. I can't believe how well it work...1 Answers
Eucerin Calming Creme
  • "I love this product! It really does work really well. It moisturizes and doesn't feel greasy on your skin afterward. It calms down itchy skin really well and makes your skin really soft!" in 130 reviews
  • "Eucerin products are amazing...but the calming creme is by far my favorite for the winter. This product is very think and unscented (for those of us who have sensitive skin). And it really keeps my dry skin hydrated!" in 45 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing! I will definitely repurchase this item! Its been amazing for my skin. I recommend this for everyone" in 27 reviews
  • "I love this. I have super dry, super sensitive eczema prone skin. This is the only lotion I can use on a normal basis and not worry about how long it will take for my skin to break out. I even use this on my face. The scent is extremely light (because we all know even fragrance free products will have a smell to them) and it is super moisturizing while not leaving you feeling sticky. Anyone that suffers from eczema knows the disgusting feeling of being sticky. I actually stole my sister's un-used full size container after I used up my travel size version lol. " in 13 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands but when I put these on it leaves my skin perfect So this is a great product" in 1 review
Antoinette C.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
BEST lotion EVER if you suffer from an EXTREMELY itchy condition like psoriasis! I slather myself with this before bed and in the morning. It helps calm the itching so I can get a good night's sleep. It doesn't burn or irritate sensitive skin. It is pricey but worth every penny!
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
While it advertises to be fragrance free, I wish they had added fragrance to this because it smelled gross. I was not impressed with it at all. It also did not calm my skin whatsoever. It was thin and runny, rather than thick and luscious that you’d want in a calming cream.
Brittnee J.
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE omg...this is probably the best thing ever if you have 1) dry skin 2) problematic skin 3)eczema and just many many more things...I use this mainly during the colder times and it's so moisturizing and thick..I have eczema and whenever I feel a part of my body getting itchy I just lather a good amount of this on that area and let it soak into my skin over night and then I wake up and majority of the bumps are gonna and the redness or discoloration I'd gone..seriously buy thins cream it is absolutely amazing!!
Anamika S.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
I’ve had eczema since I was 3 years old and this (and Aveeno baby for eczema) are the only products I trust for my dry skin. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day! My pediatrician recommended this since I was itchy all the time and I’ve never felt the need to try anything else
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
This product is great for your skin. It does a great job at calming dry and itchy skin, especially during the winter months when your skin is much more prone to this. It was very gentle, and didn't irritate me at all. I would recommend this to others.
Jasmine R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is very affordable and reliable! My sister began to use it before me, and when I saw how quickly her skin was getting better, I decided to give it a try! You can definitely see an overnight change and I’m beyond happy that I decided to give it a try!
Angela R.
Dallas, TX
I use this when my skin gets really sensitive during the winter! What I really like about this cream is that it’s not harsh at all it’s a bit thick but calms irritated skin in no time! If you don’t own this you should.
Sthefany B.
Orlando, FL
I do not use this cream exactly, but I put it on my husband every night because he suffers from irritation on the skin, back, arms, behind his knees, since he put his skin on it improved a lot !! I put it on every night after bathing
Allison K.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
I normally have pretty dry itchy skin. This takes care of it upon application! It’s on the more expensive side when it comes to drug store lotions but it is well worth the price!
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I have extremely dry skin. So dry that it cracks on my heels, legs, hands, and even my face. This product works really well. This one is really my go to for healing my skin.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone with sensitive skin ever tried this? What were your results?
Marissa W.
Cornwall, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This good for all over your body? Face included? because I have dry skin right under one of my eyes.
Eman R.
Northridge, CA
This product is AMAZING. I can't believe how well it works! I am head over heels in love and I am definitely going to buy more. I highly recommend you try this.