Eucerin Calming Body Wash Daily Shower Oil uploaded by Carole M.Eucerin Calming Body Wash Daily Shower Oil uploaded by Carole M.

BY EUCERIN #48 in Body Oil

Cleans & Soothes Dry, Itchy Skin Dermatological Skincare. Gently cleanses & relieves dry, itchy skin. Omega oils & other natural lipids soothe & moisturize. Mild lather rinses clean with no residue. Fragrance-free & well tolerated by sensitive skin. Dermatologist recommended Relieving dry, itchy skin begins in the shower with a unique body wash that does more than cleanse, it helps improve the condition of your skin. This unique body wash formulation combines soap-free cleansing with omega oils and other natural lipids to nourish and soothe. see more...

Eucerin Calming Body Wash Daily Shower Oil
  • "Love this product bc both my son & I have eczema. This stuff is sensitive enough to use on a toddler & still effective enough to treat & help dry skin. " in 31 reviews
  • "This is great for someone with sensitive skin or an allergy. It doesn't smell of course, but it feels like it cleans well." in 14 reviews
  • "I have used this product for shaving my legs. If you have sensitivity or experience dryness from shaving, this will leave your legs silky soft. Only hazard I think you should know is it can get slippery in the shower. I would definitely add this to my daily routine again." in 4 reviews
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I have severely dry and flaky skin. I'm always looking for the next best thing. This product is very interesting! I smells soothing which is always awesome. It said that it's oil,but when I used it foamed up. Like soft cashmere foam. It actually cleaned my skin and didn't leave it squeaky or tight. Very lovely body wash.
Jan a.
dermatologis recommend this soap to keep the Ph in balance, to prevent rashes during summer, or burnings on winter with the ruling of the jacket or swatter. Im not a super fan of the scent but I do have to admit this soap is a great body wash, safe for kids and adults.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love this product. It has just the right amount of oil and foam to give it as wash feel and not just an oil rub. It has a great fragrance and texture. I use it everyday during the winter months and only on my legs during the summer months. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin issues.
Bonnie H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Without question, this is an innovative body wash for those with dry to very dry or eczema-prone, itchy skin. Labeling it a shower oil is correct, because although this has cleansing ingredients, it does not look or behave like a typical body wash. It is fluid and, being oil-based, a bit greasy, though mixing it with water does produce a low-foaming creamy lather that rinses surprisingly well. True to its claim, your skin will be left noticeably soft and smooth, though anyone with bothersome dry skin will still need to follow up with a moisturizer after you shower. Caution: Using this product may make your bathtub or shower floor slippery. Be sure to check that and clean the floor accordingly between uses. This product is not recommended for oily or blemish-prone skin.
Jessica C.
I fell in love with L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil, but that stuff is super pricey so I went to look for something else. This is definitely an oil, although the scent is pretty bad - it's just like fish! However, it leaves my skin feeling supple and is definitely gentle on the skin. I hate the packaging though - you have to flip over the whole thing to get the oil out and it's a pretty thin oil so it all comes out quickly and it can spill and waste product. I would definitely recommend this to people with exceptionally sensitive skin or some sort of skin condition to try it, but because of the packaging and smell, I would recommend people with normal skin to skip it.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Eucerin stands on top in skin care line products & is by fact, the #1 Dermatologist recommended and used in caring for your skin !! I love Eucerin Calming Body Wash- Daily Shower Oil ! This formula not only will mildly & effectively cleanse your skin, it will perform providing your skin what you will see the very difference in within it's first use, by Eucerin's skin fortifying formula consisting of rich deeply penetrating omega oil !! Treat and love your skin affordably with Eucerin today !! Note : a little goes an amazingly long way and will never leave your skin feeling greasy !! For best results, use a puff to build a lather of product before applying to nourishly clean your skin. Once complete, gently pat dry with a towel for optimal results. Pictured below, are free samples that I am very fortunate to receive.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love this product to moisturize and cleanse my dry and itchy skin. The price is around 7.99. It has a very mild unscented smell. It would be good for people with sensitive eczema prone skin. I use it year round. It is one product that I have bought many many times. It is a great product that I will always use. I wish it would come in a larger container. I can use this product up quickly.
Tatiana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Essa marca de cremes é realmente muito boa. Minha mãe comprou pela primeira vez e todos da família adoraram. Agora só compro dessa marca. Uso diariamente o do fraco azul e branco, para pele seca e também o amarelo, com fator de proteção 15. Indiquei o para pele diabética para minha sogra e tio e eles também amaram! O creme deixa uma sensação boa na pele, que fica macia e aveludada, sem ficar melada.
Brewing W.
I think the Eucerin Calming Body Wash is exactly what it says...its is calming. I think it has great value for the price. I love to use it when I am very stressed and need a calming smell. This product is very long lasting you will smell wonderful and relaxed! I would love to buy more in the future!
Alyssa F.
N Hollywood, CA
Easy to use with results! For those who suffer from dry skin (for me, eczema), this body wash does not leave my skin feeling stripped or too dry. No added fragrance is best for skin sensitive folks like myself. My only complaint would be the bottle itself. In order to use, you must shake the bottle to get the oils mixed in but opening the top is a shower can sometimes be difficult. Otherwise, great price point and lasts for quite some time!